Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Job - Window Cleaner Required in London £23,000 to £27,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonuk

Hi everyone,

We are a Property Services company in London and we are looking to hire a Self Employed Window Cleaner in London. We are looking someone with experience of the Reach And Wash system (Water Fed Pole) and traditional window cleaning methods as well. Someone who takes great pride in his appearance and their work, someone who is bubbly and friendly as you will be dealing with customers every day and someone who is very hard working and ambitious. A petrol allowance will be given and of course all congestion + emission charges will be paid for as well.

* The successful applicant should have their OWN VAN and WATER FED POLE SYSTEM (Hot water preferably) minimum 500 Litre

* Experience of both the Reach and Wash systems and traditional window cleaning methods (at least 1-2 years)

* Someone who has a clean driving licence as they job will involve driving to residential properties

* They will be expected to work Monday - Friday and possibly weekends depending on the bookings (It will mostly be a 5 day week with the possibility of overtime)

* They should have a smart appearance and be friendly and polite at all times.

* They should be professional, hard working and take a great pride in their work

* The right candidate must also speak good English too.

* Salary between £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience and based on how many jobs you do each day.

If anyone would like to apply then please private message me on these forums if you think you have what it takes. Or if you know someone who is suitable then please send me their contact details (name, email address, telephone number) in a private message.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

We are a Property Services company in London and we are looking to hire a Self Employed Window Cleaner in London. We are looking someone with experience of the Reach And Wash system (Water Fed Pole) and traditional window cleaning methods as well. Someone who takes great pride in his appearance and their work, someone who is bubbly and friendly as you will be dealing with customers every day and someone who is very hard working and ambitious.

* The successful applicant should have their OWN VAN and WATER FED POLE SYSTEM (Hot water preferably) minimum 500 Litre

* Experience of both the Reach and Wash systems and traditional window cleaning methods (at least 1-2 years)

* Someone who has a clean driving licence as they job will involve driving to residential properties

* They will be expected to work Monday - Friday and possibly weekends depending on the bookings (It will mostly be a 5 day week with the possibility of overtime)

* They should have a smart appearance and be friendly and polite at all times.

* They should be professional, hard working and take a great pride in their work

* The right candidate must also speak good English too.

* Salary between £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience and based on how many jobs you do each day.

If anyone would like to apply then please private message me on these forums if you think you have what it takes. Or if you know someone who is suitable then please send me their contact details (name, email address, telephone number) in a private message.

Cheers.

That's me out. ?

It would be interesting to know what the average running costs (total expenses excluding wages/earnings) of a wfp cleaner using a hot water system are in the London area when taking mileage into consideration. This would also include all those daily congestion and emission charges London has introduced of late.

That's me out. ?

It would be interesting to know what the average running costs (total expenses excluding wages/earnings) of a wfp cleaner using a hot water system are in the London area when taking mileage into consideration. This would also include all those daily congestion and emission charges London has introduced of late.
Hi Spruce,

All congestion and emission charges will be paid for and there will also be a petrol allowance as well. 

All the best, but if they’re already an experienced window cleaner with hot water & professional appearance in London, they’ll be already earning at least that if not comfortably more. And long term they could earn over double that self employed. 

Just to give you an idea. 

Ok so I am locking this thread for a couple of reasons.  

1:   there will be a slew of posts about peoples personal opinions of your package. 

2:  If your'e offering a salary to a 'self employed' person that's really an employee.  Before you dig yourself a hole and end up with loads of legal issues just google Pimlico plumbers and their 'self employed' contractors.  

I strongly recommend the book Employment Law from Birth to Death.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back