Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waste Water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gleam123

How do you guys deal with this?

I have a valve on a brush as im sure most people do but did a four bedroom house today fascia's and guttering washed and I used half of my 350 ltr tank.

Is there anything you guys suggest or any contraption thats worth buying to help with this issue?

Aquadaptor is probably the best option,I have a tap which I attach to the bottom of my pole with velcro and turn the water off between windows.First clean with gutters and fascia would say to do it properly about 150 L plus may on the next visit with just windows and frames 40L.Over time and experience you learn were you can use less water but I say what you used was about right

I am going to be using a hell of alot starting off as you've said, I did the house as a practice and used half the tank and it needs going over again. Its the first time the house has been cleaned other than trad method so the fascias and and guttering had never been cleaned.

Its left spots on most windows and I really thought id done a good job /emoticons/smile.png I try to be meticulous when im rinsing and going over parts to see if there is any dirt shifting etc but I cant seem to get a clean done without spots at the moment.

How many times did you guys have to do a clean before you got it to a good standard?

How would I do that mate? I thought with the system ive got I dont really have a choice?

I have a tank then a pump which pushes the water through my DI vessel then through my wfp, tap water goes into the tank but I dont really have any choice in relation to how it comes out.

How much would you normally charge for the gutters and fascias then Col?

Im using loads of water at the moment, im trying to to adjust the valve to make sure ive got a tidy flow but still ending up using loads.

How long did it take everyone to gauge how much they need to use per job etc.

You should be able to unplug inlet hose to the DI vessel and connect it direct to your hose or disconnect you hose and connect to outside tap.

soak the brush in a bucket of water with detergent in it and then rinse off and finish with pure

With window washer on this one you have to think what would you be earn cleaning glass instead of gutters if its like 70 pound then you want to charge 70 + for the job

Back