Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory ladder wanted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cottonlung

Hi all.

Looking for a second hand conny ladder ASAP preferably height adjustable.. willing to come and collect depending on distance I'm in the north west region.

Cheers 

How would a conservatory ladder help if the roof slopes towards the house? My ladder sits on the roof beams and another section slots in and does the same higher on the roof - if you don’t have access directly from the ground (I.e your on a roof anyway) where’s your roof section of ladder going to secured? Maybe I’ve misinterpreted what you are saying but it sounds to me like you could get away with using a crawler board in the gutter line and across the lower conservatory roof and then use a home made crawler ladder to climb up it?
I’ve attached some pictures as examples
3769e8a89cb98554b94bd5101412e973.jpg
4b4f64b63d2d2c893878af67efe64aa5.jpg
3605df683f421e6ae1bde427d1816105.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

How would a conservatory ladder help if the roof slopes towards the house? My ladder sits on the roof beams and another section slots in and does the same higher on the roof - if you don’t have access directly from the ground (I.e your on a roof anyway) where’s your roof section of ladder going to secured? Maybe I’ve misinterpreted what you are saying but it sounds to me like you could get away with using a crawler board in the gutter line and across the lower conservatory roof and then use a home made crawler ladder to climb up it?
I’ve attached some pictures as examples

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Its a p-shape conservatory pinned into the most arkward corner ive ever seen.. on side i coudlnt possibly get a ladder up to is the front.. I'd just climb to the crestings then wfp the opposite side.. there's no other way to access that side unless I absail from the chimney breast or take a glass panel out..to be honest it's a lot a faffing about for the money I've charged..

Back