Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardiners brushes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

trevor peacock

I've been using wfp's since 2005 and always used gardiners brushes.

I like the superlite brush - 0 splay - flocked bristles.

I don't like brushes that splay too much, far too messy and this one means I can get in the corners without any trouble and it's great on leaded work.

Just thought about getting another brush, there's a huge choice which is very confusing for a simpleton like me!!

What's your opinions guys and which do you use and why?

A brush is quite individual to the user. Might as well try a few out and see what works for you. I have a supelite brush with flocked bristles with 50 fan jets, use this for first cleans with really dirty frames, A sill brush that I used to use for first cleans but its just so heavy I hardly touch it now, I started on the ultimate medium with pencil jets and still have this in the van somewhere.... I got that because it is Gardiners recommended it for me as a first timer. Recently replaced this with an ultimate medium soft which seems to melt a little more on the glass but doesn't remove the little tree sap spots as well.

If you have half hour spare this is worth a watch...

Latest Posts

Back