Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mapping Software

DJT

Hi all.

I have recently started full time and putting all my data through cleaner planner and its great. My question is i am trying to get my round as efficient as possible coupling houses together etc, saving on fuel and time. Does anybody use or know of any software that you can input all your postcodes onto a map so that you can see what ones are close by. Almost like an old fashioned os map with pins in but a computer version! Hope that makes sence

Cheers

Dan.

I used to use the app maps.me (offline maps from openstreetmaps) and added the customers manually. Great for overview until you get to know the customers and neighbourhoods well.

Cleaner Planner is currently running trails with the mapping feature so it might not be to long now.

County Durham Lad

I am reluctant to swap over everything to Squeegee app so will hold out and hopefully Cleaner Planner come through with the goods!

Latest Posts

Back