Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap as chips!!

Sorry fellas [emoji52] if I remember rightly mine was a few days late too! A mate of mine ordered one when I put this original post up and his hasn’t come yet either. Hopefully everyone will get their poles soon and then I won’t feel so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Sorry fellas [emoji52] if I remember rightly mine was a few days late too! A mate of mine ordered one when I put this original post up and his hasn’t come yet either. Hopefully everyone will get their poles soon and then I won’t feel so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Only messing fella, we're all big boys. you pay your money and take your chance[emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

First thing is...chuck the vikan brush in the bin...then get a gardiners.

why do you use a vikan? just curious as I see some people still use em, cant work out why?
People are still using them cos they are so solid you’ll get a good 10+ years out of em[emoji23][emoji23]
Seriously though they aren’t that bad, just a little heavy.

What a beauty, over the moon with this!!

View attachment 14667
Mine finally landed a couple of days ago. Perfect for bungalows and low awkward spaces. Can't beat it for £7. On the same theme, I took the plunge and invested in a 3000w gutter vac with 40ft poles, the attachments and wi-fi camera. All for £400. Thanks to@tjtopcat for the recommendation. Even if this makes me look like a tight ****. We'll see how it works out when it arrives.

Back