Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anyones pole ever let go?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KenBoon

I had a right job today! I did some Velux windows and I had to stand at the other end of the garden on steps to clean them. My pole was all over the place! I really was worried it was going to let go lol. Just wondering if anyone's pole has ever let go on them?

I had a right job today! I did some Velux windows and I had to stand at the other end of the garden on steps to clean them. My pole was all over the place! I really was worried it was going to let go lol. Just wondering if anyone's pole has ever let go on them?
Did a window around 40' up, with a 45cm brush and a 25" gooseneck,  when a large gust of wind caught it. If the edge of the roof line wasn't raised it was gone ?

I had my gardener slx 25 2nd section broken
I was doing a average house no over reaching or stretching normal every day work no wind
Put the brush on the window and it folded luckily managed to slow the fool with other hand

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back