Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Alex Gardiner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Hi @Alex Gardiner, can I ask why you're discontinuing the 20" fibredyne pre filter? Are you going to be selling a better product? Whilst I'm here I use a fibredyne along with another sediment pre filter. How do you know when the fibredyne pre filter is past its usability?

Hi @Alex Gardiner, can I ask why you're discontinuing the 20" fibredyne pre filter? Are you going to be selling a better product? Whilst I'm here I use a fibredyne along with another sediment pre filter. How do you know when the fibredyne pre filter is past its usability?
Hi Tuffers

We made the decision to stop selling all Reverse Osmosis products earlier this year. It is not a reflection on the quality of the products or components we were stocking but was rather a decision made to allow us to streamline the business & improve our focus on our core products that we manufacture. 

The Fibredyne filters have an average life span based on litres put through them. When this amount has gone through them they are then best replaced. For this size it is about 75,000 litres. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tuffers

We made the decision to stop selling all Reverse Osmosis products earlier this year. It is not a reflection on the quality of the products or components we were stocking but was rather a decision made to allow us to streamline the business & improve our focus on our core products that we manufacture. 

The Fibredyne filters have an average life span based on litres put through them. When this amount has gone through them they are then best replaced. For this size it is about 75,000 litres. 

Cheers Mr G. Just bought 3 ?

That’s a pain.

@Alex Gardiner can I ask, streamline do a set of 10” pre filters (a set of 3), will these last longer than a single fibredyne 10” pre filter?

Just been on your website to quickly order in some more, doesn’t seem to be listed on your site anymore ?.

Would much rather be changing a single filter as opposed to three, so the obvious question is, anybody know who else flogs them?

Here is a link https://www.grippatank.co.uk/wfp-purification-systems/water-treatment/carbon-filters-housings

they sell the 10”, 20” & the Jumbo sizes. 

That’s a pain.

@Alex Gardiner can I ask, streamline do a set of 10” pre filters (a set of 3), will these last longer than a single fibredyne 10” pre filter?

Just been on your website to quickly order in some more, doesn’t seem to be listed on your site anymore ?.

Would much rather be changing a single filter as opposed to three, so the obvious question is, anybody know who else flogs them?
This would depend on the lifespan of the shortest lifespan filter of the 3 filters. These can range from 6,000 - 20,000 litres depending on the type & quality of the pre filter set. 

Of course the single filter Fibredyne will be quicker and simpler to maintain. 

Here is a link https://www.grippatank.co.uk/wfp-purification-systems/water-treatment/carbon-filters-housings

they sell the 10”, 20” & the Jumbo sizes. 

This would depend on the lifespan of the shortest lifespan filter of the 3 filters. These can range from 6,000 - 20,000 litres depending on the type & quality of the pre filter set. 

Of course the single filter Fibredyne will be quicker and simpler to maintain. 
Thanks Alex. Any news on the extreme sill brush?

Back