Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×

If you know what your tax band is likely to be you can pay that percentage as you earn or pay the maximum expected bill on your annual gross in january or early april.   Witchcraft happens between beancounters (they need your receipts for  that period) and once deductions are subtracted and other gubbins I don't bother myself with are sorted they then send you back a cheque or direct payment.  Iyou should be able to find an explanation video that'll make more sense on either youtube or a link from hmrc.  🙂  

You could be onto recouping more than you think and a select few expenses can be claimed retroactively up to 10 years back!  (self laundering branded uniforms for example)

5 minutes ago, Dave Shaw said:

Classic responseemoji23.pngemoji23.png. In my experience a rebait means money back for overpayment. If your guy is so good then why have you over paid in the first placeemoji848.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You are so clueless its not even entertaining.   

'In your experience'    is this your experience of years of training as a Chartered Accountant or the hour you spent on the phone to the help desk.?  

Well done. In all my years on here you are only the second person I have decided to block. 

You are so clueless its not even entertaining.   

'In your experience'    is this your experience of years of training as a Chartered Accountant or the hour you spent on the phone to the help desk.?  

Well done. In all my years on here you are only the second person I have decided to block. 

Id love to know who the other is.
If you can’t take the heat, stay out the kitchen!! Funny how you love to give it but when it comes back at you you spit your dummy out and take your ball home.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

lol I love yous twos little spats 🤣 If theres ever a window cleaners annual coach **** up convention at yarmouth or somewhere have to be separate coaches for you  🍺🍺 :1f609:

yeh more than likely be all ok over a couple of beers. Is the same with phone texting, often it dont seem to convey how we mean to come across whereas in person seems  easier. i fell out with a good mate over world cup texts earlier this year, ridiculous, but we sorted it now.