Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP brush with Unger Optio lock cone

Panorama window cleaning

Anyone know of a cheapish WFP brush head that will thread onto an unger optilock cone?

I want to use my 20ft unger pole with a WFP brush for scrubbing ubik onto conservatory roofs first (before doing the final scrub/ rinse with my WFP) so i dont have to use my actual WFP setup for doing both the chemical scrub and the final clean.

Failing that, I've seen some cheap crud like the attached pic... Anyone ever use cheaP stuff like this to do the dirty part of the work? Probably nit even worth buying right?

CheersScreenshot_20180809-224154_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just use a old WFP brush with your current pole absolutely nothing wrong with with using your WFP if are simply applying tfr 

Yeah i only have 1 brush though as still only 2 months into my business. Just didnt want to get my only one covered in gunk and chemicals before having to use it for final clean....guess i can just rinse it out with hose before final clean so i dont waste too much pure waiting for all the chemical to run clear from the brush

Ill just suck it up and get another brush head

I have a well done used old Gardiners brush you could have for the price of postage which would be around £3

County Durham Lad

Back