Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rhino quick ladder clamps

Yeah the rhino clamps are brilliant. I went through 2 pairs of the screw on thread type clamps in 6 months, i used to over tighten them and they would bend, so then they wouldn’t bite the thread. And they were prone to wearing and the odd bit of rust. They were just a general pain to get on and off. Bought the rhino clamps 3 years ago & they’re a dream. So much less hassle getting the ladder on & off. They’ll probably last well in to the future as well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeah the rhino clamps are brilliant. I went through 2 pairs of the screw on thread type clamps in 6 months, i used to over tighten them and they would bend, so then they wouldn’t bite the thread. And they were prone to wearing and the odd bit of rust. They were just a general pain to get on and off. Bought the rhino clamps 3 years ago & they’re a dream. So much less hassle getting the ladder on & off. They’ll probably last well in to the future as well

Same here. Used to hate smashing my knuckles with the spin threaded clamps on cold winter days.

Back