Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail Cleaning Tools UK Philip Eveleigh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TJTOPCAT

Regarding the above company www.wagtailuk.co.uk, has anyone had any dealings them.??

Placed order 29th July and nothing received, apart from email invoice.

Have tried phoning and emailing to no avail. Luckily paid PayPal so will let them sort it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

TJTopCat, I wouldn't even bother with that so called company (www.wagtailuk.co.uk).... he works 'in-partnership' with Window Cleaning Warehouse so more than likely buys all products from them anyway....WCW have been selling Wagtail Poducts for many years (bought my first Wagtail from them around 6 years ago) his contact address is a residential home and is only a couple of miles away from WCW....... something 'iffy' if you've had no reply..... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant remember the blokes name now he used to sell on ebay and sold all wcw stuff , they would know who he is am I am sure would help you out 

Thanks for the info, I Only bought from the site as was looking for wagtail clips for flipper and while on there put a few other bits in the cart.
Will just have wait out for PayPal decision.
emoji106.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Pop to the show and see willie in a couple of weeks he might have some to give you 

Back