Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Interior of glass roof

WfpTen

Hi all,

I'm looking for advice, ideas or suggestions. I have a client that has a glass roof, in some aspects it's similar to a car sunroof in that it can be opened to the sky or kept closed. The problem I'm having is cleaning the inside. Out here the sun is hot and as you can imagine the glass heats up quickly so streak marks appear quickly. I tried clean the panes with a microfibre cloth soaked in pure water ( I do wfp on the outside) but it didn't really cleanit well and the client wasn't happy with the results. A part from getting a ladder and doing a "Karate Kid" with a couple of cloths, I can't think of any other way of doing this. What do you suggest?

I would have said don't do it in the baking hot sun but seen as your in the Canary Islands that might be tricky unless you are doing it at night, If you were in the UK screwfix no-nonsense glass cleaner it really depends if you can find something similar but the sun isn't going to help at all 

using syr soap is your best bet i do a lot of conny roof cleans   inside and out this soap is watery so does not dry out u need a ladder use a mop and blade do section at a time
FGPL.JPG

Back