Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice on RO system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The eBay feedback says all for me mate. Look how they respond when someone has an issue. My wife runs an eBay shop, her feedback is 100%, she was devastated when it dropped to 99.9%, wouldn't give them the time of day at 99.4%. The thing to remember on eBay is a lot of people don't leave feedback after a bad experience, eBay make it more difficult to leave neutral and negative etc. Then there is the fact they wont help you beyond 30 days...

Give @doug atkinson a call at Daqua, cracking bloke, top notch products and the best after sales care you can ask for.

If you want an answer on that machine and if its right for you then you need to give us a lot more info, what is your TDS, tap pressure, are you on a water meter, how much water do you use.... and so on....

The eBay feedback says all for me mate. Look how they respond when someone has an issue. My wife runs an eBay shop, her feedback is 100%, she was devastated when it dropped to 99.9%, wouldn't give them the time of day at 99.4%. The thing to remember on eBay is a lot of people don't leave feedback after a bad experience, eBay make it more difficult to leave neutral and negative etc. Then there is the fact they wont help you beyond 30 days...

Give [mention=156]doug atkinson[/mention] a call at Daqua, cracking bloke, top notch products and the best after sales care you can ask for.

If you want an answer on that machine and if its right for you then you need to give us a lot more info, what is your TDS, tap pressure, are you on a water meter, how much water do you use.... and so on....

Appreciate your input
I’ve been told about Daaqua
Just thought someone might of had some experience or know something about this product
I’ll call Doug as I’ve been told about him from a few people[emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile appAnd also spoken to Spruce too previously!
Gave me an essay to read on RO
Lol
Not complaining just didn’t realise how complex purified water was until I got into WFP!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Looking at getting an RO system

Any1 had any experience with this brand?

Or thoughts on this?

Thanks fellas!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/water-fed-pole-window-cleaning-400gpd-reverse-osmosis-system-booster-pump-and-DI-/142548372409

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Do a search on https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/search/?&q=hidrotek&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy on this forum as the quality of the membrane isn't as good as the manufacturer states.

A quick look at a 4040 membrane specs reports some impressive rejection rate results, but the small print on their own printed spec sheet says "Stated performance may vary by ± 15% from the data shown."

That might be good enough for reverse osmosis pure water to the kitchen tap (Americans do this) but not efficient enough for window cleaning. No matter how you look at it, what you save now you will pay for later. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Appreciate your input
I’ve been told about Daaqua
Just thought someone might of had some experience or know something about this product
I’ll call Doug as I’ve been told about him from a few people
emoji106.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

And also spoken to Spruce too previously!
Gave me an essay to read on RO
Lol
Not complaining just didn’t realise how complex purified water was until I got into WFP!

You do need to set aside an hour or so to read Spruce's responses haha... they're always worthwhile though!!

You do need to set aside an hour or so to read Spruce's responses haha... they're always worthwhile though!!

It’s not about reading his response
It’s having to study his responses
Hahaha

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile appDo a search on https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/search/?&q=hidrotek&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy on this forum as the quality of the membrane isn't as good as the manufacturer states.

A quick look at a 4040 membrane specs reports some impressive rejection rate results, but the small print on their own printed spec sheet says "Stated performance may vary by ± 15% from the data shown."

That might be good enough for reverse osmosis pure water to the kitchen tap (Americans do this) but not efficient enough for window cleaning. No matter how you look at it, what you save now you will pay for later.

Appreciate it once again spruce[emoji106]

Back