PerfectPames

Perforated window decals

PerfectPames

I have a customer who has perforated window decals on the outside of his business windows. They’re a plastic adhesive-backed decal where you can’t see into the windows but you can see out of them. Unfortunately, those particular windows have sprinklers directly underneath them and the water in my city is hard water. Over the years, the hard water has filled up those little holes and the bottom half of each of those windows is covered in white stains.

I’ve tried washing them, even tried a muriatic acid solution, but nothing seems to have worked. Wondering if any of you guys out there have had difficulties with a similar situation, And if so, what did you do to fix that situation?

Thank you.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

P4dstar

The white marks are limescale. Best thing to do is to use limescale remover, something like Vikal may work on it... outside of that, meh 🤷‍♂️

PerfectPames
The white marks are limescale. Best thing to do is to use limescale remover, something like Vikal may work on it... outside of that, meh 🤷‍♂️

Tried that with no success. Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app