Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
CMcB

6mm or 8mm hose reel

spruce
12 hours ago, David K said:

Had a 6mm , got a 8mm , it was a nightmare to drag around , switched back to 6mm and really apreciate it now , easy handling . 

I hope so. I've always had 8mm and have just had a roll of 6mm delivered yesterday. Will try to fit it onto my hose reel sometime in the school's empty car park.

steve garwood
30 minutes ago, spruce said:

I hope so. I've always had 8mm and have just had a roll of 6mm delivered yesterday. Will try to fit it onto my hose reel sometime in the school's empty car park.

Bet you love it spruce. I remember changing and being really happy I did 

Jaykay

I'm ordering a hose and reel. And wanted people's opinion on what size hose to get. 6mm or 8mm? 

steve garwood
1 hour ago, Jaykay said:

I'm ordering a hose and reel. And wanted people's opinion on what size hose to get. 6mm or 8mm? 

That’s what this whole thread is about 🤪

spruce
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mark H said:

Anyone know where to get a 6mm lime green one?
Looked at most places it’s either red, yellow or blue.
Need one that’s highly visible

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Purefreedom had a lime green hose at one time. They also had a few issues with the quality but that was a few years back (2016).

According to a few cleaners they had issues trying to get PF to resolve the problem. This would be a sticking point for me.  Haven't heard any negative comments about Circuit Hydraulics hoses but I think they are now red in colour.

Edited by spruce

RhysEvans88
Purefreedom had a lime green hose at one time. They also had a few issues with the quality but that was a few years back (2016).

According to a few cleaners they had issues trying to get PF to resolve the problem. This would be a sticking point for me.  Haven't heard any negative comments about Circuit Hydraulics hoses but I think they are now red in colour.

I think Circuit Hydraulics sell it on eBay as well. The owner is quite a handy guy if there is something you want he will try and source it for you.
He also does the proper Parker tema rectus fittings. Mine have lasted for over a year using them in my flight hoseless connectors. The ones most suppliers use in their products are the cheaper ones.

spruce
1 hour ago, RhysEvans88 said:

I think Circuit Hydraulics sell it on eBay as well. The owner is quite a handy guy if there is something you want he will try and source it for you.
He also does the proper Parker tema rectus fittings. Mine have lasted for over a year using them in my flight hoseless connectors. The ones most suppliers use in their products are the cheaper ones.

They do.