Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best All round Brush for Domestic Window Cleaning

Viggers

I know this topic has been discussed before but it never gets old especially with new brushes coming out all the time. So basically in your opinion is your best all round domestic brush, Im currently using the black flocked sill brush from gardiners but also like the supremes, but really think the sill brushes are best for domestic cleans

I'm using aĀ Gardiners Ultimate Medium. Had since I started WFP back in February andĀ I love it. Does first cleans really well, leaded (albeit flocked is way better but it still does the job) and great at maintenance cleans. I really want to try a sill brush but just don't want extra weight.

Used to use a super-lite sill medium mixed. Loved it, when that wore out I got a super-lite flocked as it was on offer. After using both I feel a flocked sill would be my choice, it's just the weight that would bother me now, I'm gonna buy one for fsg cleans anyway, so before I use it for that may give it a try on the glass first, and if I like it get a second one.

Cheers for the replies, its nice to gather information on peoples views especially on the house circuit and those upstairs sills. I have also go the xline sill brush which is fine but I like the jets on the gardiners coming out at the top of the brush. You can really see if anything is left on the glass when rinsingĀ 

Gardiner sill brush user for 4 years. Tried others but these are about the best.
Although I have just swapped over to the Gardiner Universal brush with the side wrap around bristles. Finding them very good at the moment. And after the side bristles go Iā€™m going to try and cut down the stock to make a normal sill brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Very interesting I hope Alex is reading this thread and making notes of peoples comments. As it all helps with research and design of new brushes which in turn will benefit us all in the long run.

Back