Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website advice

You can create a free website online and pay a small fee for a domain (.co.uk) that's what I've done as I have previous web design experience but it's quite easy to do.

www.profinishwc.co.uk

Have a look at mine for an idea

Just keep to a theme colour and keep it simple for best results.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Looks like you have done a really good job there, my only criticism is the generic pics off the web I do have the odd one on my site mind,  One thing I would recommend to everyone who has or is looking to build a website is, Have pictures of yourself working, some before and after pics of jobs and if you have a signed van get them uploaded onto your site.

Looks like you have done a really good job there, my only criticism is the generic pics off the web I do have the odd one on my site mind,  One thing I would recommend to everyone who has or is looking to build a website is, Have pictures of yourself working, some before and after pics of jobs and if you have a signed van get them uploaded onto your site.
Yes I have forgot to add my own, I added them 'stock' images when I built it and forgot to change them, which I will do and also add some kind of advertising video to the home page.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back