Applepicker

What's the best way to clean out this gutter?

Applepicker

The thin attachment on my gutter vac will get down wider bits but not narrower bits.  I have a drain rod as well.  How do I clean this out? 

1534767307798861246215.jpg

mark lee
The thin attachment on my gutter vac will get down wider bits but not narrower bits.  I have a drain rod as well.  How do I clean this out? 
1534767307798861246215.thumb.jpg.83809a4632550003afa407cfc12b9507.jpg

You don’t [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Pjj

I would blast it down one end with the garden hose with the vac running and suck it all up 

Applepicker

13 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I would blast it down one end with the garden hose with the vac running and suck it all up 

That's an idea.  Don't think a drain rod with scraper attachment would do it? 

Pjj
18 minutes ago, Applepicker said:

That's an idea.  Don't think a drain rod with scraper attachment would do it? 

Yes might do  , we have done e few like this and just used the hose but there are probably several ways you could do it 

Part Timer

You might need to go up with a scaffold board to kneel on, conny roof struts will support you, and either pick or flush it out. If you're going to flush it just take end cap off gutter and put you're gutter vac bin under to save the mess.

scottish cleaning service

If you can get the gutter end cap off then you may be able to get the drain rod in with the oval connector on it. The one that falls down when you drag it. You could then drag all the waste towards the bucket on the end.