Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Information on Gutters Poles Set for a fraction of suppliers costs

TJTOPCAT

Ok so as promised, here is the information regarding Aluminium Gutter Poles as sold by a number of suppliers.

Do not be mistaken, these poles are the very identical product and I have previously sold them myself and have used them for a number of years.

A 20ft set is currently selling for £35.

If you need to go higher simply by more sets.

So they killer question, what are they and where do I get them.... [emoji16][emoji16].

Simples, they are on eBay and what you need to search for is...

20ft Aluminium Flag [emoji626] Poles. [emoji106].

When you receive them you can throw away all the related flag parts and keep the poles.

Then go on auto silicone hoses website and buy yourself a 135 degree silicone bend. 51mm o.d.

http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/silicone-polyester-reinforced-hose-51mm-135-degree-elbow-15-colours.html

Some 47-51mm T bolt host clamps.

http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/silicone-hose-shop/hose-clips-clamps/t-bolt-hose-clamps.html

If you want to connect to standard vacuum hose then buy a silicone reducer.

http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/silicone-polyester-reinforced-hose-straight-reducer-51mm-to-38mm-15-colours.html

I hope that you all find the above of interest and can benefit from it and save a fortune in the process. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

have you a vac recommend too?

Hi, the vacuum I use, I used to sell to car washes. We used to import them from China and to be fair are one of the better quality ones. Visited factory and had very little problems or come back.
There are plenty on eBay, if your willing to take a punt, best advice would be to get a guarantee.
Numatic are a good industrial vacuum.
I always use mine with the filter in and wash it out afterwards.

They are only 50% carbon so will be heavier than full carbon and more bendy not sure of the diameter either you want 51 mm the smaller ones block easily : we have ones from carbon fibre tubes they are about 8 years old and still going strong , I have a 40 foot set of alloy poles that have sat in the garage for years not used as they are so heavy omnipole ones carbon poles are worth the extra cost if you use it a lot 

They are only 50% carbon so will be heavier than full carbon and more bendy not sure of the diameter either you want 51 mm the smaller ones block easily : we have ones from carbon fibre tubes they are about 8 years old and still going strong , I have a 40 foot set of alloy poles that have sat in the garage for years not used as they are so heavy omnipole ones carbon poles are worth the extra cost if you use it a lot 
I've just asked a question to the people selling the poles on eBay to see, I will let you know what they say guys

Just to confirm, search eBay for gutter poles etc and all the aluminium poles for sale are aluminium flag poles, I have the exact same, they are 51mm diameter.
I have some gutter vacuum system poles in the garage they are identical to flag pole
Gutter vacuum systems and Kiam more than likely buy from same suppliers or of eBay themselves.
Don't be fooled... Or Ripped Off.

I notice there's a Silicone bend for sale from Kiam for £29.95.
I've put a link in at start of post to auto silicone hoses, £12.42 for a 51mm 135 degree bend they also sell on eBay.

Just to confirm, search eBay for gutter poles etc and all the aluminium poles for sale are aluminium flag poles, I have the exact same, they are 51mm diameter.
I have some gutter vacuum system poles in the garage they are identical to flag pole
Gutter vacuum systems and Kiam more than likely buy from same suppliers or of eBay themselves.
Don't be fooled... Or Ripped Off.

I notice there's a Silicone bend for sale from Kiam for £29.95.
I've put a link in at start of post to auto silicone hoses, £12.42 for a 51mm 135 degree bend they also sell on eBay.

Hi@tjtopcat I browsed flag poles on eBay. I messaged these guys selling item 253744828491 what's the diameter of their poles. They replied 3 inches [emoji12].
Which is 76mm. Are there reducers that will get them down to 51mm. Cheers

Just ordered everything I need for a 40ft set. £392.70.

1 Vacuum £199

2 flag poles (40ft) £75.90

Two attachments £38

1 silicone 135o bend £10.35

1 silicone reducer £7.75

9 t-bar clips £19.53

1 WiFi action camera with attachments £34.95

Also have £300 of gutter work lined up next month with another quote to go. So should have paid itself in the first month!

Back