TJTOPCAT

Information on Gutters Poles Set for a fraction of suppliers costs

markg
I’m using my maxblast today on a building site and it keeps bursting the bags I bought with it about to **** the whole lot in the skip

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I never use the bags. I keep the filter on to protect the motor. I have placed a large bucket inside the drum, it fits snugly enough to catch all the muck and is made of flexible plastic so I can manipulate it underneath the inlet.

cormie76
I never use the bags. I keep the filter on to protect the motor. I have placed a large bucket inside the drum, it fits snugly enough to catch all the muck and is made of flexible plastic so I can manipulate it underneath the inlet.

With builders dust there is no suction after 5 mins

scottish cleaning service

My filter got soaking wet and full of dirt today. Two poles wouldn't come apart so I spray with wd40 before I join them now. Bought the 10m Spinaclean hose and pole connection and they are good. Beginning to notice Spinaclean stuff is very professional even the hose is smooth inside.

cormie76
My filter got soaking wet and full of dirt today. Two poles wouldn't come apart so I spray with wd40 before I join them now. Bought the 10m Spinaclean hose and pole connection and they are good. Beginning to notice Spinaclean stuff is very professional even the hose is smooth inside.

I honestly could not see how this machine could suck stuff out of gutters when it won’t suck a bit of dust of floor

3 minutes ago, cormie76 said:

I honestly could not see how this machine could suck stuff out of gutters when it won’t suck a bit of dust of floor

Yours must be broke, mine is working great and sucks out even the rainwater. I am using a 50mm hose and don't have any problems.

cormie76

Yours must be broke, mine is working great and sucks out even the rainwater. I am using a 50mm hose and don't have any problems.

It obviously is then only have it 35 days return is 30 days so I’d say I’m stuck with it

A year's guarantee, so if its broke then they should replace it. If not, contact trading standards because you have rights. I take it you bought it new?

cormie76
 A year's guarantee, so if its broke then they should replace it. If not, contact trading standards because you have rights. I take it you bought it new?

I did indeed but it says on eBay 30 day return but I’m awaiting their reply on a response and resolution

Fitted my new 10m Spinaclean hose with both their connections. What a difference and the hose doesn't fall off the pole because its soft rubber material. Makes life a lot easier when you have the right tools. Will probably do my gutters tomorrow to try it out with the camera.

THL4KEL
3 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Fitted my new 10m Spinaclean hose with both their connections. What a difference and the hose doesn't fall off the pole because its soft rubber material. Makes life a lot easier when you have the right tools. Will probably do my gutters tomorrow to try it out with the camera.

Have you got a pic?

20 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

Have you got a pic?

The hard plastic fitting is £12 and the rubber fitting for pole is £36, the 10m hose was £96 but it makes life a lot easier. I had to buy the 51mm inlet which was £80 so all in I was over £200 but made it back in 2 weeks.

ho.jpg

The 50mm poles from ebay that gcs makes. Great for £345 and carbon fibre.

clearview

Looks good mate, is that silicone you’ve had to use on the hard plastic fitting?, I presume that hard plastic fitting is for the 50mm inlet you installed from them as well ?

DanielT
On 25/08/2018 at 10:20, windowgleamtrowbridge said:

Has anyone got this guy to reduce postage for two different tools? He offers additional items for £1 more, but hasn't replied to me asking the question.

tnwindowcleaning

Has anyone got this guy to reduce postage for two different tools? He offers additional items for £1 more, but hasn't replied to me asking the question.
No i had to pay separately and he packaged them together, asked for a refund and he gave me some ******** about them being cheap so im still saving money.

DanielT
3 minutes ago, tnwindowcleaning said:

No i had to pay separately and he packaged them together, asked for a refund and he gave me some ******** about them being cheap so im still saving money.

Thanks. Thought that might be the case. I'll order one this week and when it arrives, order the next!

THL4KEL

Buy a meter of 50mm aluminium tube and make your own. You can get it off ebay

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:47, clearview said:

Looks good mate, is that silicone you’ve had to use on the hard plastic fitting?, I presume that hard plastic fitting is for the 50mm inlet you installed from them as well ?

Aye, you just screw on the connectors onto the hose but I used a bit of silicon on the hard plastic connector. My mate wasn't convinced that a vac could suck out all the dirt from a gutter, he is still an old timer with bucket and ladder. After we done mine, we emptied the vac on the grass. He couldn't believe the amount of sandy dirt that came out and is now converted to the vac fulltime. The same happened when I introduced him to the WFP for cleaning PVC. One has got to move with the times if one can afford it.