Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Xtreme Dupont hybrid brush

TJTOPCAT

Thought I would share my views and some pics of the new Xtreme Dupont hybrid brush.

I have Gardiners, Xline and Tucker brushes

Which I switch through on a daily basis.

1. Lightweight as you would expect, lightest brushes in the marketplace.

2, Dupont bristles, glide across the glass, great on leaded windows too, square and diamond, great all-round bristles for a variety of window styles.

3. Hybrid inner bristles, soft with great scrubbing power. A must when cleaning at heights of 30ft and over.

A great brush and I will be using on 3 storey property and above.

Lightweight, glides across glass, good scrubbing power.

As with all Xtreme brushes, there will always be a trade off in longevity for the lightest available stock and bristle combination.

Just something that should always be remembered for those that like to use this combination all day, every day.

In the words of Wagga, Job done. [emoji106]IMG_20180828_163552742.jpegIMG_20180828_163518256.jpegIMG_20180828_163542199.jpegIMG_20180828_163523288.jpeg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks for doing the review sounds like a winner, I love my ultimate DuPont hybrid and really looking forward to trailing the extreme version Also ,  mine should be delivered  tomorrow can’t wait to get it a go.

Got my package today only tested on own house, I received the extreme 18 pole love that feels brilliant got 35cm medium hybrid extreme and the extreme DuPont hybrid not going to make any judgement until I have used them for a few days but the 10 minutes I have used them so far both feel great brushes hopefully less aches and pains. 

my Son used the extreme DuPont in the morning and loved it didn’t want to give it up had to fight it off him lol,  I personally found using the extreme was different and took a couple of houses before I got used to it, to be honest I don’t like it..............I LOVE IT ? ? seriously is the fastest and easiest brush I have ever used also using the extreme 18 pole couple with this brush is a delight hopefully this combination is going to slow the progression of my arthritis and can carry on for longer.

I know the wear rate will be quicker than the ultimate I’m used but to be honest I don’t care if I have to replace this brush every couple of months as it is a lot quicker and lighter and now much more energy to booze all weekend lol. 

Just to add I use the 100 degree fan jets as that my preference. 

I’m tempted to buy an extreme pole aswell to match mine ?
I just recently  turned 50 which is nothing compare to @Part Timer ? and have been around the block a few times have lots of old injuries that flare up from time to time in all honestly the price tag put my off  but it’s tax deductible so whenever I need a new pole for myself it’s going to be an extreme.

just to add I’m only going to use my extreme pole and extreme brushes for maintenance cleans only, all first cleans,qconservatory roofs, gutters and facas etc I will use ultimate brushes and slx poles as need to use them up, glad I don’t do many of the latter anymore ?

I just recently  turned 50 which is nothing compare to @Part Timer ? and have been around the block a few times have lots of old injuries that flare up from time to time in all honestly the price tag put my off  but it’s tax deductible so whenever I need a new pole for myself it’s going to be an extreme.

just to add I’m only going to use my extreme pole and extreme brushes for maintenance cleans only, all first cleans,qconservatory roofs, gutters and facas etc I will use ultimate brushes and slx poles as need to use them up, glad I don’t do many of the latter anymore ?

I’m thinking more get one before I am too sore to work lol

Latest Posts

Back