Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you guys listen to

Enjoying Jordan peaterson podcast atm, also working my way through the Harry Potter collection and am loving it! Radio 2 pop-master every day without fail.

The birds in the trees, traffic noise, some old dear rabbiting on about her new hip, barking dogs, cats meowing to let them in, lawn mowers, chainsaws, aircraft.....I think I'll dig out my dab radio!

If I listened to pop master each day, I'd be done for self harming with my scraper blade.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It’s awesome if you know your music.

My top personal score is 30. Although I did only get a 9 last week ?

Classic Fm 
For real? Radio broken?

I listen to LBC, love a bit of debating and keeps me up with the news. I lose signal when I head into my local town so I switch to heart or Smooth.... Problem is Heart only has one CD.

If you're in need of a bit of inspiration throughout the week Apple music has a good play list called Beast mode, worth a listen on occasion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't listen to anything. I'm too paranoid a customer or a new customer will be trying to talk to me/get my attention and I can't hear them. Think I'm gonna start tho cos I think the day will go over quicker. What earphones is everyone using? Would most likely want some wireless ones 

I don't listen to anything. I'm too paranoid a customer or a new customer will be trying to talk to me/get my attention and I can't hear them. Think I'm gonna start tho cos I think the day will go over quicker. What earphones is everyone using? Would most likely want some wireless ones 
Wireless Mpow sport headphones off Amazon..  10hours from one charge 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put one earphone in man, leave the other dangling.

Something like this aint a bad shout...

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-and-headphones/headphones/headphones/skullcandy-chops-flex-headphones-black-10161158-pdt.html?store=2853&&istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=xrrriltiqr&istBid=t&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~0090 (PLA) HEADPHONES~All Products~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=c&ds_kids=92700034909127924&PLA=1&tgtid=0090 (PLA) HEADPHONES&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiJncBRC1ARIsAOvG-a76uedIdQwXs4tora7ySUzi2CqCgMDmobkGsqFFiETS_Xclpsg44IMaAjhzEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mpow sport headphones off Amazon..  10hours from one charge 
Just checked them out, decent mate. i'm gonna order a pair, worth a go for £15

Yep I’m a big talk sport fan too.  Particularly The Jim white show 10-1.

Also There’s a good podcast from the guardian football hosted by Max Rushden (who is on talksport on Sunday’s) it’s very funny & they do two a week 1hr each, I always chuckle to myself while working listening to it. 

Kool fm London - love bit old skool ravescene.

Pop master 10:30 complete contrast from kool fm, but listen to radio 2 alot. bit of news and debate, different music forms

Talk sport - but being an Arsenal Fan last season it was off! lol

D/Ls of of radio shows......

One ear in skull candy headphones, not bad sound tbh and can hear whats going on around me too. Never without my mp3, tiny archos one, its old but really good and easy to function. FM signal is perfect.

Back