Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Window & Gutter Cleaning member

Rh4000

Your Real Name: 

Richard 

The Location You're In:

Kinldare, Republic of Ireland 

How Long You Have Been Cleaning:

4 months

Brief intro about yourself: 

Hi, came across the forum browsing for info on the web, done a lot of lurking and reading and seen some great hints and tip and info. I've recently started up my own window and gutter cleaning company called Clean & Clear Window & Gutter Cleaning. I'm using a ford transit custom with a 650ltr ro unit with Gardiner Slx poles,a werner 2ft multi ladder. I'll try attach an image 

20180508_184150.jpg

20180515_161345.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Richard you have come to the right place lots of decent lads on here who are happy to help, Van looks really good!

Your Real Name: 
Richard 
The Location You're In:
Kinldare, Republic of Ireland 
How Long You Have Been Cleaning:
4 months

Brief intro about yourself: 
Hi, came across the forum browsing for info on the web, done a lot of lurking and reading and seen some great hints and tip and info. I've recently started up my own window and gutter cleaning company called Clean & Clear Window & Gutter Cleaning. I'm using a ford transit custom with a 650ltr ro unit with Gardiner Slx poles,a werner 2ft multi ladder. I'll try attach an image 
View attachment 14679
View attachment 14680
Welcome ha you are actually living in the same town as me

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back