Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UPVC Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

MCM

Hi

How much to clean upvc (doors/windows) I have this job coming up and need a price

I have already quoted for window clean but need upvc price and he wants it clean (as best as can be) for new tennat moving in.

Is there a standard price per door/window plus there is a conservatory on the back, again whites need doing, do I price it per section or overall

Thanks in advance 20180507_123411.jpeg20180507_123215.jpeg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi
How much to clean upvc (doors/windows) I have this job coming up and need a price

I have already quoted for window clean but need upvc price and he wants it clean (as best as can be) for new tennat moving in.

Is there a standard price per door/window plus there is a conservatory on the back, again whites need doing, do I price it per section or overall

Thanks in advance View attachment 14701View attachment 14702

I normally price by the amount of time it takes me. You get regional variations, but up here in the North West I'd charge £40 per hour and looking it'd probably take about 3 hours (without FSGs)

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi

Thanks in advance View attachment 14701View attachment 14702

To clean all the windows monthley including the conservatory but not the roof £20-25 to clean all the UPVC on the house £80 to clean all the conservatory including the roof £100 : if the windows are a one off then double the normal price , I would expect that job to take 2 to 2.5 hours for one man 

Back