Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best software for window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When you don't have very many customers a Google spreadsheet works wonders. There are apps as well so you always have it available. I use it in combination with Google keep and quickly can make my work list out from that.

I use “osmosis window cleaner planner” £5.99 a month. You input your work and it tells you when it’s due again, now all my work is on there I just sit at my pc for 10 mins at the end of each day, tick off the work completed, who’s paid and who hasn’t. It keeps a list of any owed amounts so I never forget who owes me money [emoji6]
I suppose like every other planner it’s just a ball ache putting all your work in at first but once that’s done it’s a doddle to keep it updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Cleaner planner is iCloud based once work is uploaded or you do for each week click planner select works due for clean for that week add to worksheets download on mobile app then at the end of each day you submit worksheet for that day tells you everything from expensives debited for each round and there’s system called gocardless  (requiring payments) that’s on the cleaner planner you push all existing and new customers to sign up once customers have signed up you apply for payments if you’ve got staff working for your cleaner planner is the best software for us expanding cleaning company’s 

monk cleaning services ?

I use the squeegee app and have done for nearly a year now, from the fairly early stages, I’ve seen it grow massively in terms of features. I have used a few different ones in the past, cleaner planner, Aworka, George. For me personally this has been the best one. Once you’ve set up each customer and are up and running it’s extremely quick and easy to use, and unlike the others it is has a fully functioning app, meaning everything you can do on the computer you can do on the app on the go. No need to mess about at night logging onto computers to upload worksheets etc. Here are just some of the features:

.Swipe action for quick marking of customers completed and payment.

.Day planner sets out each customer due each day and automatically reschedules once customer completed.

.Automated invoicing with stripe card payment integrated.

.GoCardless integration.

.Automated reminder text messages and emails.

.Day pilot which automatically plans the quickest route.

.Insights - money earned over the past 6, months, projected monthly revenue, current debt etc.

.Recorded Expenses.

The list of features goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the squeegee app and have done for nearly a year now, from the fairly early stages, I’ve seen it grow massively in terms of features. I have used a few different ones in the past, cleaner planner, Aworka, George. For me personally this has been the best one. Once you’ve set up each customer and are up and running it’s extremely quick and easy to use, and unlike the others it is has a fully functioning app, meaning everything you can do on the computer you can do on the app on the go. No need to mess about at night logging onto computers to upload worksheets etc. Here are just some of the features:
.Swipe action for quick marking of customers completed and payment.
.Day planner sets out each customer due each day and automatically reschedules once customer completed.
.Automated invoicing with stripe card payment integrated.
.GoCardless integration.
.Automated reminder text messages and emails.
.Day pilot which automatically plans the quickest route.
.Insights - money earned over the past 6, months, projected monthly revenue, current debt etc.
.Recorded Expenses.

The list of features goes on.
Hi I'm using this at moment for around 2 week now love it.
Quick question do you have invoices set to automatic create once job is complete so it creates an invoice for each job you do ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Iam glad it's not just me then lol been sitting here hours today playing about with it it looks a good app thought tbf [emoji3]

It's a great app m8 I'm on paid version
Customer service is spot on 9pm last night had a question got back to me 10 mins later with answer .
Said one night (11pm I email them) they would look in to my account in the morning as I had a question for them to see if app would do it
True to there word they email back 9am sorted it for me .
Great app and services

Hi I'm using this at moment for around 2 week now love it.
Quick question do you have invoices set to automatic create once job is complete so it creates an invoice for each job you do ?

Hi Fella my apologies for the late reply. Yes you need to set the invoice to automatic for it to reconciliate the amount as owing or paid, creating an invoice is creating a transaction ??

Latest Posts

Back