Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which product is best

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tnwindowcleaning

Hi all I'm looking for some advice, im looking at adding on some softwashing to my business was planning on using hypo to begin with but after speaking to algo clear at the show they have swayed me away, just wanted a comparison between the two if anyone could help it would be great

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hypo gives you instant results bio products take time from days to several months to see the results from experience most customers want instant results they arnt going to be happy paying hundreds of pounds to you for applying a product to their property when there is no visible change at the time of application  , we do use both products they are both good at different things , also clear pro are hardly going to recomend hypo are they as they will be taking sales away from themselves , both products need to be used with caution and the appropriate ppe many people who have used the bio products have had sore throat issues so it’s not as safe as some make out , we have been cleaning using both products for about 10 years I think it is and they are both good at what they do you just need to know and understand how they work and which one is going to be best for the job in hand and explaine to the customer so they know what to expect 

Back