Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetmac Briggs & Stratton

Carts69

Hi, I see jetmac now have Briggs & Stratton pw’s, as the price is cheaper than the Honda’s just wondered if it would be a good purchase or stick to Honda, I’m looking at a side line from windows hence not a daily use machine, I’m interested in the 14hp 21lpm with the 30 meter hose reel attached?

Hi, I see jetmac now have Briggs & Stratton pw’s, as the price is cheaper than the Honda’s just wondered if it would be a good purchase or stick to Honda, I’m looking at a side line from windows hence not a daily use machine, I’m interested in the 14hp 21lpm with the 30 meter hose reel attached?

I have the Briggs & Stratton engine. Don't think there is any difference between the two. Main component of a PW is what make of pump is in it. Interpump is the best I believe.

The 14 horse power Briggs and Stratton engine is made by Mitsubishi it’s a cracking engine v twin far more power than the Honda and a lot quieter and uses less fuel , I’ve always had Honda before but after having this engine I would never go back to the Honda 

Can you post a link to the pressure washer please?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

The company you want is rutland pumps speak to ben is is very helpful not all his washers are on his web site , very good service at a reasonable price and no shipping from Ireland so less problems 

Yea I’ve read mixed reviews regarding customer service, but I think I’ll gamble it, it’s not going to get a massive amount of use & as it’s a well know make... hopefully it will be trouble free, plus only being a pressure washer I’m sure it’s not too complex if anything does go wrong, as long as the parts are readly available I reckon it will be fine

All the Fire Service use is Briggs and Stratton so they must be reliable or they wouldn't buy them. I'm happy with mine and the noise and fuel consumption is very good unless you run at full revs.

I'm sticking with Interpump at the moment. My PW will shortly be entering hibernation mode in my lockup and appear out again on St Davids day. I will need to drain it, as I don't intend using it in winter time. :1f44c:

The company you want is rutland pumps speak to ben is is very helpful not all his washers are on his web site , very good service at a reasonable price and no shipping from Ireland so less problems 
costs as much to ship from south of England to North of England as it does to ship from N.ireland to anywhere in England - need any help , more info etc contact me 077344 38319 and make up your own mind of what sort of Guy i am

I'm sticking with Interpump at the moment. My PW will shortly be entering hibernation mode in my lockup and appear out again on St Davids day. I will need to drain it, as I don't intend using it in winter time. :1f44c:
Jetmac ( me ) can offer interpump as well as Annovi Reverberi - feel free to whats app me for more info , picures or anything else 077344 38319

ive hurd the cat pumps are best followed buy interpump ?
cat pumps are great until you price spare parts , i priced a valve kit the other day and my  heart skipped a beat or 3

A little more power with an extra horse ( 14 hp ) and very easy to start thou if your a " Honda Man " why change ( parts interchangeable from the B and s to the Honda like recoil )

Back