Carts69

Jetmac Briggs & Stratton

Pjj
On 09/09/2018 at 22:47, Carts69 said:

Hi, I see jetmac now have Briggs & Stratton pw’s, as the price is cheaper than the Honda’s just wondered if it would be a good purchase or stick to Honda, I’m looking at a side line from windows hence not a daily use machine, I’m interested in the 14hp 21lpm with the 30 meter hose reel attached?

I have both the Briggs and Stratton is a far superior machine , quite, uses less fuel than the Honda  and gives an accurate 21 ltr the Honda doesn’t , I know this will be a controversial comment but it’s what I found the Honda will struggle to produce that I have sold the Honda now but it was no ware near as good 

Clarkus84

I have a PW from jetmac.Very good service and anything else I needed advice on I called or emailed and got a quick response.couldn't ask for better than that.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Jetmac
On 12/09/2018 at 21:54, Carts69 said:

So what’s the deal on the AR pumps, good/bad or just damn ugly?

need your mobile phone number and to discuss delivery day for your order etc

Terry 077344 38319

Doddy111

Anybody got any info on the AR pumps? Before I take the plunge and buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Jetmac

add £110 gets you ws 202 interpump instead of Ar

CHWS
6 hours ago, Doddy111 said:

Anybody got any info on the AR pumps? Before I take the plunge and buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes I’ve 1 but very rarely used. My advice is don’t leave it in a shed to get frost damage. The bolts sheared on mine 

Carts69

Just received my Briggs & Stratton from Jetmac, delivered quick as hell & as for my early opinion on it... what a beast, so much power & grunt! Very pleased with my purchase from Terry 👍

johnny bravo

i got a loncin off jetmac around 4 years ago,    used it for 1 year then sold it for the price i paid, all impressed with machine.     i gave it up as an add on,  but i would get another one from terry if i started pw again,   price wise     brilliant.        

why pay over a £1000  for a pw         it may not take off as much as you think it will,      most expect you to be cheap,      they expect a driveway to be cleaned for around £50   do your homework,       only get one if you get enquieries , you may get no work at all,  pw  left in shed

scottish cleaning service

What does the 202 mean on an interpump? Mine says rs500 on it. Will be using my twin head turbo nozzle on Friday, will let you know if it makes a difference from my single head turbo nozzle.

Jetmac

Ws 202 refers to model of pump 

rs 500 is model of gearbox 

twin headed turbo nozzle - a bit like watering the garden with 2 hoses off same tap in other words same water but divided in 2 

cant see how it’s any better than 1 hose off same tap in other words 2 turbos on same lance can’t be really any better

than 1 when on same lance - machine etc 

13 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

What does the 202 mean on an interpump? Mine says rs500 on it. Will be using my twin head turbo nozzle on Friday, will let you know if it makes a difference from my single head turbo nozzle.

2 hours ago, Jetmac said:

Ws 202 refers to model of pump 

rs 500 is model of gearbox 

twin headed turbo nozzle - a bit like watering the garden with 2 hoses off same tap in other words same water but divided in 2 

cant see how it’s any better than 1 hose off same tap in other words 2 turbos on same lance can’t be really any better

than 1 when on same lance - machine etc 

Phil did a large driveway in an hour. I am using mine on Friday and will let you know how I get on.

3 minutes ago, cormie76 said:

Any links for them inline filters

I bought 5 from ebay for £30 it said there was only 5 left so don't know if I got the last?

cormie76

I bought 5 from ebay for £30 it said there was only 5 left so don't know if I got the last?

If you could send me a link or just tell me exactly what to look for on eBay would be appreciated cheers

8 minutes ago, cormie76 said:

If you could send me a link or just tell me exactly what to look for on eBay would be appreciated cheers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pressure-Washer-Jet-Wash-In-line-Water-Filter-1-4-Thread-For-Turbo-Clean-Nozzle/292593965729?hash=item441ff59aa1:g:0WsAAOSwrCZbF8QH:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Carts69
3 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

China... waiting game 

I received them within a week and was expecting 20 days so maybe he has a stock of them.

cormie76

I received them within a week and was expecting 20 days so maybe he has a stock of them.

Thanks mate just ordered 5 hopefully make turbo nozzles last longer , let me know how you get on with the double turbo nozzle

2 minutes ago, cormie76 said:

Thanks mate just ordered 5 hopefully make turbo nozzles last longer , let me know how you get on with the double turbo nozzle

Using it on Friday so hopefully all good. Had to remove turbo nozzles to fit them and they didn't want to come off because they had put Loctite 577 on the threads. After I was finished the girl at Rutland told me I should have used a hairdryer to heat it up and loosen the Loctite paste. Going to buy Loctite tomorrow because I need to reline the handle and cant get it tight where it should be. I also fit my lances with quick release fittings. 

cormie76

Using it on Friday so hopefully all good. Had to remove turbo nozzles to fit them and they didn't want to come off because they had put Loctite 577 on the threads. After I was finished the girl at Rutland told me I should have used a hairdryer to heat it up and loosen the Loctite paste. Going to buy Loctite tomorrow because I need to reline the handle and cant get it tight where it should be. I also fit my lances with quick release fittings. 

Aye I use loctite myself just make sure you give it 24 hours to set and I’ve the same 3/8 quick connect cheers pal

Bought the Loctite this morning and waited over an hour getting my license renewal at the council. Then I got to work on twin turbo with the Loctite  so its ready for tomorrow.

cormie76
Bought the Loctite this morning and waited over an hour getting my license renewal at the council. Then I got to work on twin turbo with the Loctite  so its ready for tomorrow.

License renewal?

16 hours ago, cormie76 said:

License renewal?

Need to renew a window cleaner license every 2 years in Scotland, £65 a year for a name badge.

Used my twin turbo and it was great, only needed half the time to do the job. Obviously it half's the water quantity but if its not stubborn dirt then its a no brainer. One of those things that we try and see how it goes. For me it worked fine and will always be using it in the future. :1f609: