Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Member map -WOW

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bumblebee72

Hi Y'all,

Just looked maself up on this here new member map.  Seems ah live in North Kent, Litchfield County, Connecticut in the good ole yoo ess of ay!!

Had me a look on that Google thing - didn't realise ah lived in such a purdy place!!

Danged if ah know why ah've imagined ah wuz a englishman all these here years.

Hi Y'all,

Just looked maself up on this here new member map.  Seems ah live in North Kent, Litchfield County, Connecticut in the good ole yoo ess of ay!!

Had me a look on that Google thing - didn't realise ah lived in such a purdy place!!

Danged if ah know why ah've imagined ah wuz a englishman all these here years.
Ha yeah it's not a very clever map. So basically to save the majority of members time and to get the map populated quick we got it to use the location that you put in your profile. The trouble is the map has got it wrong several times. Several members who had midlands I'm their profile are placed in some random country somewhere that also has an area called midlands. 

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS. 

check out the members map here https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/membermap/

Click the green "my location" button then click "go to my location" if you are taken to some random place click the green button again and update your location. If your not on the map just add yourself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha yeah it's not a very clever map. So basically to save the majority of members time and to get the map populated quick we got it to use the location that you put in your profile. The trouble is the map has got it wrong several times. Several members who had midlands I'm their profile are placed in some random country somewhere that also has an area called midlands. 

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS. 
check out the members map here https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/membermap/

Click the green "my location" button then click "go to my location" if you are taken to some random place click the green button again and update your location. If your not on the map just add yourself. 
@Gav I clicked the link it shows me a world map but no green button to click for my location ???

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

For info to all, unfortunately for me I’m not here:- Yorkshire, Cattaraugus County, New York, 14173, United States of America. This is a shame as I would love to be!!!

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Lol yeah the map isn't very clever it's taken many members location but placed them in other countries with the same area name. 

The only thing members can do really is update their location to the correct place. 

Back