Brian Mullan

Numatic Twin Motor 2400 Vac. Powerful Enough For Gutter Vac?

Brian Mullan

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Have you got extra hose with the MaxBlaster; the photo only shows a short hose and that would be awkward I think? Are you using aluminium or carbon poles? I hear the carbon poles can stick together if they're not lubricated with a cleaner before use? Thanks a lot for any useful advice... 

Pjj
1 hour ago, Brian Mullan said:

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to buy the right vacuum for the Gutter Cleaning and I've seen this one on Gumtree...Is it powerful enough to do a good job? Thanks for your advice. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wet-dry-vacuums/numatic-industrial-wvd-902-240v-wet-and-dry-vacuum-cleaner/1308944861

I have the grippatank vac which I think is the same as the one you are looking at it’s a good vac pleanty of power 

windowgleamtrowbridge

It comes with a short hose. But you can buy longer hoses which can be attached. My long hose is still waiting at the post office. I’ll let you know in a couple days how easy it is to fit a new one!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

THL4KEL

For what your going to pay for a used unit spend twenty quid more and get a 3000 watt unit if eBay with twelve months warranty

windowsurfer

Did you neef an adpater for the hose to take 51mm hose or is the maxblast the right diameter,thanks

windowgleamtrowbridge

Information on Gutters Poles Set for a fraction of suppliers costs
https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/27145-Information-on-Gutters-Poles-Set-for-a-fraction-of-suppliers-costs

Full list of what I purchased and where is in this topid

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app