Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any Chelsea fans about

Cardiff to best the chelsea
Lots of Chelsea around where I live. All wear their tops but never go ?.

Football is a sore subject at the moment for me. I’ve got a season ticket at Millwall. This Saturday we have a top game against Leeds.

Always a lively affair.

But a big group of us booked hotels ages ago for the ska festival this weekend ?.

Really looking forward to the festival but gutted I’m missing the games 

I went to the old ninian Park back in the eighties to watch Millwall.
Good fun [emoji102]
Haha i bet. Funny enough this was the first time i’ve been to the Cardiff city stadium as i hadn’t been since the Ninian park days myself. houses been built on it now, looks like a lego set [emoji849] such a shame after all the history that was made there.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Haha i bet. Funny enough this was the first time i’ve been to the Cardiff city stadium as i hadn’t been since the Ninian park days myself. houses been built on it now, looks like a lego set
emoji849.png
such a shame after all the history that was made there.

Not been to the new Cardiff city stadium yet.

I went to the millennium stadium in 2004. F.A cup final, Millwall v Manchester United. Really nice stadium.

Shame United battered us ?.

Off the pitch though, Millwall fans were absolutely deafening, made United fans look like monks ?

It would be absolutely marvellous if Cardiff could kindly destroyed Chelsea, I am not going to get my hopes up mind you but 1-0 to Cardiff would do for me with love from Qprdave.

Not been to the new Cardiff city stadium yet.
I went to the millennium stadium in 2004. F.A cup final, Millwall v Manchester United. Really nice stadium.
Shame United battered us [emoji849].
Off the pitch though, Millwall fans were absolutely deafening, made United fans look like monks [emoji123]
Aww man i can’t do the millenium stadium, its too much of a mad house. I like a smaller atmosphere. The cardiff city stadium is big enough for me [emoji4]
Dont really like big crowds if im honest!
Glad you’ve had a some good times here though [emoji41]

Back