Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie from Salford

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe Preston

Hi guys joe from Salford, just starting out.. luckily I had money saved up from being made redundant so I’m going the WFP route. Just a quick question about what’s the best pay method for starting out. Plus how a cleans a day I should be looking at. Thanks joe

Welcome Joe, the how many cleans or customers a day has been discussed at length here https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/27343-how-many-customers/ 

Best pay method I presume you mean the best way to take payments? If so many would suggest gocardless. There are many ways you can take payment, bank transfer, cash, check, paypal etc. Its really what works for you BUT having to go around collecting payments as customers were not in etc is all extra time and money!

Thanks for the info Gav. Just one more on the gocardless.. I’ve been looking at going that route for payment. Do you need the cleaner planner software or any software or app with it. Or can you just use gocardless 

You can just use go cardless but if you want to use something like cleaner planner to manage your customers and round then it's great because it also works with gocardless. I haven't used either myself but many members here do, so I am sure someone will be along to give you more detail.

Back