Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work experience

Gleam123

I wonder if anybody could offer some advice, as im starting up im pretty much in the trial and error phase in relation to getting my technique right and how much water il need etc so was wondering if its a good idea to try and go out with an established window cleaner for a day.

I realize this may be difficult to organize but I really feel it will do me no end of good to see how someone who has been doing it for some time goes about it.

If anyone has done this or would be willing to help me out I would be eternally grateful./emoticons/smile.png

Im from South Wales, I honestly think it would do me so much good to see how somebody experienced operates.

Like I said im from south wales but im willing to travel pretty much anywhere to get an idea of how things work.

Manchester is probably a bit too far,But a lot of it is just practise and watch loads of vids on You tube,My technique is slightly different from my dads and my other mates.

Latest Posts

Back