Davidoneman

Buying a wfp trolley system advice for fittings etc

Davidoneman

Hi ive decided on buy a slx from gardiner at min my work is all traditional but moving over , not sure on size would i be better getting the 25 and taking a section or 2 out mainly just 2 story work but have some windows over conservatories what i dont do at min , also ive been recomended to get the quick loq gooseneck , but what about the brush , jets and other conector and hose , whats best to get as i say a complete noob , ive read about the univalve for saving water , and ive been told a 450gpd r/o system with a di water reading around 288 , and a trolley from pure freedom the nano was recommended . Going to get a 1000ltr container to store the water in garage then some drums for the van . Is there anything else i need and any other suggestions , cheers

Tuffers

Go van mount mate. I started with a trolley and found it a ballache. Van mount will save you a lot of time especially if you intend banging out a lot of work every day. Others on here swear by a trolley, but I don't get it.

An SLX-25 will be a good pole especially if you have any town houses. I use a tap on my pole. I kink the hose to save water when doing windows at the same height. You will need an RO with your tap TDS.

P4dstar

Yeah I’m with Tuffers here. Taking the trolley off and loading it back in the van would just be a ball ache. Then you slam on and the containers and trolley start going everywhere.... pain in the ar5e. A trolley is a handy little add on but not as your sole system!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app