Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best extension pole to buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seasider92

Hi ,

I've just started off traditionally and was wondering if anyone can point me towards a decent extension pole for the hard to reach windows?. & what squeegee I should be using on an extension pole.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers

Ryan

Been using various Unger poles for years but recently got an Ettore Reach Pro Series 15 ft pole. So far excellent but will need a few more months use to properly judge. 

As for the squeegee, is it domestic or commercial work? Windows big or small? Awkward angles that you'll need to use a swivel handle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using various Unger poles for years but recently got an Ettore Reach Pro Series 15 ft pole. So far excellent but will need a few more months use to properly judge. 

As for the squeegee, is it domestic or commercial work? Windows big or small? Awkward angles that you'll need to use a swivel handle?
Thanks Daniel,

I'll be using it for domestic work. What website did you buy it from?. & the windows I currently need it for aren't an awkward angle, just sloped roofs. But will get a swivel one now if needed for when I need this in future.

Window Cleaning Warehouse I purchased mine from but you can get them from several other sites in UK. Swivel handle are essential IMO, bound to come up against awkward angle that swivel comes into play. Personally I would use WFP for houses like most here but several guys swear by the Moerman liquidator for less detailing on houses. Personally I use the liquidator on small commercial panels in a few restaurants I do. For sloped roofs be nice too the Moerman liquidator handle has a nice angle on it to keep that pressure on the glass.

Latest Posts

Back