Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For the Tea Chiefs!

Incheck

For those of you who, like me, spend your evenings relaxing on the recliner in front of the box with your special brew, i should remind you that season 7 of mountain men starts tonight at 9 o’clock on the history channel [emoji4] if i ever hit the lotto my wish is to escape the rat race and run off to be a mountain man

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

For those of you who, like me, spend your evenings relaxing on the recliner in front of the box with your special brew, i should remind you that season 7 of mountain men starts tonight at 9 o’clock on the history channel [emoji4] if i ever hit the lotto my wish is to escape the rat race and run off to be a mountain man

I'll be watching. Just wish that they would put Axe Men back on[emoji106]

Just back from the pub after watching Millwall lose. Wish I had stayed in and watched poxy axe/mountain boys or whatever jank it’s called ?

That's why I'm only out 5 nights a week  :beerchug:  Unless I'm working away  :delusional:
You’re clearly made of steel [emoji123]
I wouldn’t make a very good work partner. I can imagine you saying
“He’s so boring!!”
I can remember working away in slough years ago. Sometimes 3 or 4 days at a time. Staying at random b&b’s/hotels. They would all be out in the town until god knows what hour, come back, wake me up & they’d somehow get through the next day [emoji50]

You’re clearly made of steel
emoji123.png

I wouldn’t make a very good work partner. I can imagine you saying
“He’s so boring!!”
I can remember working away in slough years ago. Sometimes 3 or 4 days at a time. Staying at random b&b’s/hotels. They would all be out in the town until god knows what hour, come back, wake me up & they’d somehow get through the next day
emoji50.png

Last weekend at Skabour in Folkestone, myself and 3 mates started drinking at half 2 in the afternoon and finished at half 3 the next morning. 

A fantastic day, but wanted someone to assassinate me when I woke up ?

Latest Posts

Back