Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee App Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've been using the Squeegee app for about 3 weeks now. Previously I was using QuickBooks and my iPad. It's saved me a lot of time and effort, found it a little fiddly and things keep changing but overall for the price per month I can't fault it... much.

During the last week I have had one customer not receive his reminder text. I checked and it said he had been reminded but he showed me his phone. We tried it while I was there by putting another appointment in and sending the reminder which he got instantly. Then today i've had a customer contact me and say the email just has a reference and no content. It's no probs because she knows how much it is and pays by BACS each time but it got me thinking it may have happened to others. I looked through the debt list and there is an irregular amount of customers on there. I guess because i'm using a new system coupled with being mad busy these last few weeks I just haven't noticed.

Anyone else experienced the same or similar?

Have you logged in to text local and looked it to api report should show if it been sent in there ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yeah I don’t understand the reports on text local. I checked under single text messages report but it says nothing for the last 3 weeks. I ended up sending yesterday’s messages twice because it said they hadn’t sent any.... baffled at the mo

On your text local dashboard click the reports tab, then where it says sms message history click on API to see all that has already gone out. If you are trying to see what is scheduled and still waiting to be sent then just click scheduled messages instead. Everything should be in those 2 sections

Go to text local click on reports tab then we're it shows small message history click on api view a history of all api messages as squeegee uses api to talk to text local

Got it. Spot on, thanks dude. That doesn't solve the issue that they aren't seeing but it does mean I can check so thats a good workaround for now. Just the invoice email issue, that happened today and they've just done an update.

Possibly. I've just emailed them. Thought it best not to publicly discuss an issue with 2 of my suppliers on here in one day ?

Just dropped them an email mate.
Thanks for tagging us, we don't see the posts on here unless we're tagged and we're always happy to help! I've replied to your email! Thank you ?

The text failed, I haven't looked into why. Squeegee showed him as reminded but I now know where to look on Text local and Squeegee to see failed reports. With regards to the email the customer may not have HTML enabled or their email client, in this case Zen, may not support it.

Back