Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going hoseless deary

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

Sounds a bit Rounchey don't it. Is it better to use micro rather than mini? and what stops the male end backing up the pole when connecting the ecseed system. please exscuse  spelling

Thanks.Does it come with the conector, if so how do they know the diameter of your base pole?what stops the bung from riding up please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks But yours sticks out abit dosent it.Never mind dear.
Yup because I add extensions when needed and it's a whole load easier to sort out any connection issues, otherwise if the rectus fitting fails you need to replace the whole hose inside the pole and mess on again setting it up.

County Durham Lad

just search diy hoseless pole theres a few threads on how to do make one, ive bought an exceed kit in the past and ended up going back to my own made one with a plastic heating pipe insert!

If you use PU pole hose by far the simplest way is to close the pole and cut the hose anywhere from 5 - 15cm from the end of the pole and insert a JG connector. Just make sure of course that the connector can go through the pole cap.

Using these connectors you don't need the bung in the bottom of the top pole section. It can be a pain at first if the Connector gets caught on the pole cap as it goes into the pole but you quickly adapt. In the picture you can see a red JG hosetail on the hose. This is actually unnecessary with PU hose, but you likely would need it with PVC hose as it is softer and can sometimes pull out of the connector without it. This has been my experience anyway and also works well with a univalve. The endcap in the picture is supplied by Pure Freedom in case anyones is interested.

tubeless_01.jpg

If you use PU pole hose by far the simplest way is to close the pole and cut the hose anywhere from 5 - 15cm from the end of the pole and insert a JG connector. Just make sure of course that the connector can go through the pole cap.

Using these connectors you don't need the bung in the bottom of the top pole section. It can be a pain at first if the Connector gets caught on the pole cap as it goes into the pole but you quickly adapt. In the picture you can see a red JG hosetail on the hose. This is actually unnecessary with PU hose, but you likely would need it with PVC hose as it is softer and can sometimes pull out of the connector without it. This has been my experience anyway and also works well with a univalve. The endcap in the picture is supplied by Pure Freedom in case anyones is interested.

View attachment 14871
I love that green pu hose it's all I use with my backpack

Doesn't pull out of jg connectors and not used an o ring in the 2 years I have been using the green pu

No need for o rings anymore

View attachment 14871

I could do with one of those end caps, always squashing my hose? Have a link?

No iam serious but cant understand exactly how this bung works(exceed) because the male end must travel up the pole. You can still add sections,but the exceed female has more protection,other wise I would probably do it your way.Ill phone suplyers and see thanks.

Ahh just seen previous posts,yes ive seen acouple of vidios on hoselees conversions,and remember something has to do top part of pole,thats prob what the exceed system involves.and yes Iron Giant Has simplest system.I like your plastic conector though .Ido have a couple of thease,as I was phisicaly shown by another windy how good they were,but I didn't fit because didn't get alarge enough plastic bit,to fit in my mini bore,thats what made me question the use of micrc bore and this would be lighter to? I have my first 21 rectus fitting here .lovly springing opening feature,my system got pole hose R25 protec/balls ive had for 14 months(newbie from trad) I understand nice R21 might get wrecked, that's why I bought your plastic conector

Back