Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The mad Public

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark lee

So last week I was parked in a disabled bay while cleaning two shops in a very busy car park,

The same parking attendant each week we have an agreement with him if no space I’m aloud to use a disabled bay then if a space becomes available I’m to move in to bay and get a free ticket (allows any one for up to 3 hours) it’s worked for over a year now as I’m only there max 45 mins

So pole in hand washing away as you do water stops

Air block? Pump stoped? Got to give it a whack every now and again[emoji23]

Nothing,

Back to the van found pipe has been removed from port water running down van now if it had come off the hose reel id not of thought any thing of it as it comes off now and again [emoji848]

Turns out unhappy woman unplugged it in protest of my parking

When explaining I have permission she goes all quiet,

Not happy she gets the area manager on to me

She got told where to go,

So any of you got parking problems?

People removing your pipes

Not sure I’d do anything like this the cheek of some people [emoji15]

You can see a man working

Think I might get a disability badge **** them off [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I don't think anyone is mad as in mental, Just from a disabled persons point of view or anyone wanting or needing to park in that bay, you have taken a liberty and stopped some one who really needs that space from the parking, As they have no idea of the arrangement that is in place

County Durham Lad

Right not sure what’s going on here starting to sound bit pc on here but just interested in any story’s funny or otherwise,
Not going down the road of mental illness or anything
Just a giggle ?
If my post offends admin please feel free to remove it followed by me [emoji108]

Right not sure what’s going on here starting to sound bit pc on here but just interested in any story’s funny or otherwise,
Not going down the road of mental illness or anything
Just a giggle ?
If my post offends admin please feel free to remove it followed by me [emoji108]

Not at all Mark, I now understand were you were coming from, I was simply seeing from the perspective of a disabled person with a knowing people with disabilities that's all. [emoji108] [emoji106]

County Durham Lad

I do awkward parking jobs early, as cant be bothered with issues that may arise.  Hope the jobs are worth it.  My jobs arent, but are worth doing early not when the public are about though.

My mum in law is a disabled badge woman, wonder if it was her that pulled your hose out, wouldnt put it passed her:) 

I have witnessed many arguments over parking. I believe its in our dna because everyone wants or needs to park as close to their house as they can. Maybe its the same with disable bays, I would just put a sign up saying Permission Granted. You usually find the public get angry because they don't know the answer. Read, an ambulance got a note on their windscreen to move their van. The letter wrighter got charged I think. :1f644:  

Had a guy moan that we were being inconsiderate parking the car on the road the other side of the road outside their house whilst I did a couple of houses on a Sunday.

Knew I would only be there 25 minutes. Decided to take my time.
Was working on my second house and a police car came driving down the street. It slowed down and I realised it was a friend who is also a PCSO. Had a chat to him as he’s been dealing with some stuff at the day job for me (I’m also a security officer).

I pointed over at the car of the guy who was moaning at me. He happened to be standing right next to it when I pointed. His face was a picture!

We weren’t breaking any laws, just parked on a street with no restrictions just some road works. Not blocking anyone. I think he thought my missus called them on him! Hahaha

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just remembered I have some  flats and houses for a landlord to do on the same street and have been granted permission by the landlord to park in an assigned bay as one of the tenants doesn't own a car, as I was pulling into the space I guy who lived in one of the houses over the road drove into the street pipping like mad and then started verbally kicking off saying that was his space, When it clearly states on a sign who the bay is for, he even told me he had permission from the landlord to park there as he rents his house from them so asked them, should have seen his face when I called him a liar as I knew the landlord personally and was told that he wasn't allowed to park there ?

Latest Posts

Back