Jump to content
Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Rh4000

Gutter Cleaning Systems UK



Recommended Posts

Rh4000

Anyone used their stuff, seen a few different lads comment on them. Was looking at their carbon and carbon composite poles for the gutter vac. 

 

https://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Adman

I think there is a thread already, but to answer I bought one and they're cheap and ok.  The vac is up to the job, but is starting to fall apart as it's not really designed for outdoor use.  Wheels, casters and brackets are all knackered.  The carbon poles are good.  The hose Is **** and kinks alot.  Customer service is amongst the worst I have ever come across in my life. Ever.  

 

It's relatively cheap, will buy something better when it gives up.  The vac is available on eBay for £200 if that's helps

Share this post


Link to post
 
Rh4000
1 minute ago, Adman said:

I think there is a thread already, but to answer I bought one and they're cheap and ok.  The vac is up to the job, but is starting to fall apart as it's not really designed for outdoor use.  Wheels, casters and brackets are all knackered.  The carbon poles are good.  The hose Is **** and kinks alot.  Customer service is amongst the worst I have ever come across in my life. Ever.  

 

It's relatively cheap, will buy something better when it gives up.  The vac is available on eBay for £200 if that's helps

Yep I'm buying the vac separate, was looking more so at the carbon poles and gutter heads they have with them, was talking to him and ebay and replied fast and was informative but I've read a few comments on their customer service being terrible... The poles just seemed a good price to me

From what I've seen the majority of them vacs wheels and casters all look the same build and quality, I was thinking ied just strap it to a sac truck, 2 wheels, lilt and move it anywhere then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
1 hour ago, Rh4000 said:

Yep I'm buying the vac separate, was looking more so at the carbon poles and gutter heads they have with them, was talking to him and ebay and replied fast and was informative but I've read a few comments on their customer service being terrible... The poles just seemed a good price to me

From what I've seen the majority of them vacs wheels and casters all look the same build and quality, I was thinking ied just strap it to a sac truck, 2 wheels, lilt and move it anywhere then. 

I foolishly tried to buy their downpipe screw, after 3 months of promises I threatened them with court action if they didn't give me my money back. I promise you he won't answer any phone calls or emails once he has your money and not delivered on time. Good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Rh4000

Jesus, lots of mixed comments and reviews... Some lads saying their customer service is shocking bad and slow delivery and times no being delivered then other people saying they poles are great and no problems🤔🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Adman

That's about right.  Poles are good and light.  But if you buy them, you won't know when they're coming if they turn up at all lol.  And don't bother ringing or emailing - total waste of time.  And don't bother asking for spare parts or help either.  Other than that, 100% fantastic to deal with 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Brian Mullan

I ordered their 40ft Carbon Pole Only set up from eBay on Saturday 15th September for £345. EBay is telling me that it's posted but I haven't received it yet. Fingers crossed.


Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Rh4000
5 hours ago, Adman said:

That's about right.  Poles are good and light.  But if you buy them, you won't know when they're coming if they turn up at all lol.  And don't bother ringing or emailing - total waste of time.  And don't bother asking for spare parts or help either.  Other than that, 100% fantastic to deal with 👍

OK so anywhere else to get the samep roducts for same price, once I order them I'll be waiting beside the post box the next day for them, I hate that slow delivery or no delivery, in this day and age no excuse for it and my poles would be going to Ireland🤔

Share this post


Link to post
goode26

I have a wet and dry vac from eBay £200 lasted me 4 years that's using it every week!!! 1 motor was playing up but just got a new one for £200 oh and they are 3000w so more powerful than skyvak and a fraction if the price all your paying for is the sticker

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.