Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning Systems UK

Rh4000

Anyone used their stuff, seen a few different lads comment on them. Was looking at their carbon and carbon composite poles for the gutter vac. 

https://www.guttercleaningsystems.co.uk

Thanks 

I think there is a thread already, but to answer I bought one and they're cheap and ok.  The vac is up to the job, but is starting to fall apart as it's not really designed for outdoor use.  Wheels, casters and brackets are all knackered.  The carbon poles are good.  The hose Is **** and kinks alot.  Customer service is amongst the worst I have ever come across in my life. Ever.  

It's relatively cheap, will buy something better when it gives up.  The vac is available on eBay for £200 if that's helps

I think there is a thread already, but to answer I bought one and they're cheap and ok.  The vac is up to the job, but is starting to fall apart as it's not really designed for outdoor use.  Wheels, casters and brackets are all knackered.  The carbon poles are good.  The hose Is **** and kinks alot.  Customer service is amongst the worst I have ever come across in my life. Ever.  

It's relatively cheap, will buy something better when it gives up.  The vac is available on eBay for £200 if that's helps
Yep I'm buying the vac separate, was looking more so at the carbon poles and gutter heads they have with them, was talking to him and ebay and replied fast and was informative but I've read a few comments on their customer service being terrible... The poles just seemed a good price to me

From what I've seen the majority of them vacs wheels and casters all look the same build and quality, I was thinking ied just strap it to a sac truck, 2 wheels, lilt and move it anywhere then. 

Yep I'm buying the vac separate, was looking more so at the carbon poles and gutter heads they have with them, was talking to him and ebay and replied fast and was informative but I've read a few comments on their customer service being terrible... The poles just seemed a good price to me

From what I've seen the majority of them vacs wheels and casters all look the same build and quality, I was thinking ied just strap it to a sac truck, 2 wheels, lilt and move it anywhere then. 
I foolishly tried to buy their downpipe screw, after 3 months of promises I threatened them with court action if they didn't give me my money back. I promise you he won't answer any phone calls or emails once he has your money and not delivered on time. Good luck 

Jesus, lots of mixed comments and reviews... Some lads saying their customer service is shocking bad and slow delivery and times no being delivered then other people saying they poles are great and no problems???

That's about right.  Poles are good and light.  But if you buy them, you won't know when they're coming if they turn up at all lol.  And don't bother ringing or emailing - total waste of time.  And don't bother asking for spare parts or help either.  Other than that, 100% fantastic to deal with ?

That's about right.  Poles are good and light.  But if you buy them, you won't know when they're coming if they turn up at all lol.  And don't bother ringing or emailing - total waste of time.  And don't bother asking for spare parts or help either.  Other than that, 100% fantastic to deal with ?
OK so anywhere else to get the samep roducts for same price, once I order them I'll be waiting beside the post box the next day for them, I hate that slow delivery or no delivery, in this day and age no excuse for it and my poles would be going to Ireland?

I have a wet and dry vac from eBay £200 lasted me 4 years that's using it every week!!! 1 motor was playing up but just got a new one for £200 oh and they are 3000w so more powerful than skyvak and a fraction if the price all your paying for is the sticker

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm getting the one from ebay, the maxblast one, good few here have had them and all great reviews... It's the carbon poles I want bug not if that other company is terrible at shopping and posting and the customer service is that bad... 

I'm still waiting for my delivery. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. I bought on Ebay. If it's not here tomorrow l'm going to ask eBay to sort it. Ordered on Saturday 15SEP.

Don't hold your breath, absolutely shocking company. I actually think the bloke that runs it enjoys messing people about. He promised me to send it straight away and said it had been an administrative error then never replied till I sent him a letter threatening court action, sharp replied then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for my delivery. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. I bought on Ebay. If it's not here tomorrow l'm going to ask eBay to sort it. Ordered on Saturday 15SEP.

As alteady said, don’t hold your breath. The silver lining is that your bought it through eBay so at least have their protection, don’t bother waiting, get your claim in.

Update: Received the 8 Pole carbon fibre set up today. Looks good. Doing a big job on Friday. A big old large two storey farmhouse with gutters on all four walls and two large outbuildings. Fingers crossed I don't have to go up the ladder.

Can you post a link Brian for the poles? Are they 50mm in diameter? cheers m

Update: Received the 8 Pole carbon fibre set up today. Looks good. Doing a big job on Friday. A big old large two storey farmhouse with gutters on all four walls and two large outbuildings. Fingers crossed I don't have to go up the ladder.

Nice one, can you post up some pics of them, I know the ebay pics but just a pic of what they look like in the flesh. I'm gonna order mine from them next week. Cheers 

Latest Posts

Back