Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner 3k pole

I can’t remember how much they were before. You mean the extreme range yeah?

Sorry I see what you mean now, I’m the supermax. How much discount is that?

Anyone know why Gardiners are discontinuing their 3k pole series, apart from a new 50ft pole?

New poles coming?

Dan

Hi Dan

We are simplifying and introducing an improved range of 3K Super-Max poles. This is why the whole of the current 3K range was reduced in price in May of this year.

The new range will consist of just the following poles and extensions:

3K Supermax 27 - Improved 2019 model 20% more rigid than current SMAX27 pole, will be more expensive than current model on sale

3K Supermax Extension Pack #7-9 sections - Improved 2019 model - To add to the SMAX27 pole, more rigid than current #7-9 extension pack will be more expensive than current model on sale

3K Supermax 50 - Improved 2019 model 15% more rigid than previous pole, already on sale here

3K Supermax Extension Pack #10-12 sections - Improved 2019 model - To add to the SMAX50 pole, more rigid than current #10-12 extension pack will be more expensive than current model on sale

The 3K Supermax poles that we will be discontinuing once sold out are as follows:

SMAX22

SMAX35

SMAX45

SMAX63 (Although a better pole can still be made from the new SMAX50 and adding the Triple Ext. #10-12)

SMAX Extensions - #6, #7, #8 and #9 (Of course the SLX extensions could still be used if a single extension is needed)

We are also simplifying the Series-2 Supermax pole range by no longer stocking the following poles once we have sold out:

Series-2 SMAX45

Series-2 SMAX63 (although this can still be made by adding a Triple Ext.#10-12 to a SMAX50)

Series-2 Ext. #9

This means that the Series-2 Supermax range will consist of just the following poles:

Series-2 Supermax 35

Series-2 Supermax Extension Pack #8-9 sections

Series-2 Supermax 50

Series-2 Supermax Extension Pack #10-12 sections

Last edited by a moderator:
Back