Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diy Pumped Trolly, 18Ft Brush & Barrel For About £160

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

this is my portable trolly that i have made, most of the bits i already had and some i got free, but looking into it, you can pick up and make this for around £160 if you had to buy everything.

great little set up if your a trad guy in a car or something with not much room and you only use it a bit not all day

video of it working to follow, just need to upload it

View attachment 465

on this one neither, i use it as a trolly or i can carry pump and battery on my shoulder using the strap, pole in one hand barrel in another because i have a lot of town house to do and a lot of the time i have to go through the house to get to the back, and have a flat to do that i have to go up and around stairs to get to there back window so its a very versatile system!

yer get a lot for the money, might be able to get it cheap still if you work on sorting things on the net!!

good video.

But I need my trolly to fold up because it is stored on the inside of the van mounted to the side.

Is the batt taped on RC I've just got my folding trolley I'm gonna make on out of my old backpack

Latest Posts

Back