Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

These slick connect amazing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

But don't let them get run over [emoji23] I've now convurted to there there so nice to use they do need dissconecting every night as they can stick together ,no leaks or getting jamed or coming un done they don't snag as easy winner winner chicken dinner 20180918_120841.jpeg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

O and they don't carroad when using hypo liked the metal ones [emoji41]

But don't let them get run over [emoji23] I've now convurted to there there so nice to use they do need dissconecting every night as they can stick together ,no leaks or getting jamed or coming un done they don't snag as easy winner winner chicken dinner View attachment 14883

O and they don't carroad when using hypo liked the metal ones [emoji41]

They are very good. Had them on about 6 months and work very well when pulled in straight lines.

I converted my three poles to these last week. They work just great at the moment as Tench says. So easy to disconnect and swap to another pole mid job if necessary, no spurting out of water upon disconnection and no leaks.

Just ordered some also to replace my rectus fittings. A mate of mine that uses them can’t praise them enough. I’m just wandering if the plastic will stand the test of time compared to the metal rectus. Has anyone on here been using them for any length of time.

I’ve got one out of 3 sets that’s really stiff to get on and off. Need to have a fiddle and see which end is causing the issue (I mix 3 poles and 2 hoses)

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back