Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with pole and connections

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pure n clean

Hi I’ve bought a setup it’s came with a yellow pole very light but feels abit flimsy and a red pole very heavy but more sturdy will I need a new pole on abit of a budget but want to get it right before I start also I think I’ll need a new brush what’s recommended domestic use also sofit n fascia also what connection do I need below without using a cheap diy 1 thanks
2c8fa53f1fb6aabdad34946429d08c94.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi I’ve bought a setup it’s came with a yellow pole very light but feels abit flimsy and a red pole very heavy but more sturdy will I need a new pole on abit of a budget but want to get it right before I start also I think I’ll need a new brush what’s recommended domestic use also sofit n fascia also what connection do I need below without using a cheap diy 1 thanks

* New pole = Gardiner SLX-22

* Brush = medium mixed dual trim - good for windows and fascias/soffits etc...

* Connector = you need a female hozelock connector. Connect it to what looks to me like the yellow 8mm hose (I'm guessing this goes to your reel) so you'll need a barb which you fit inside this and then connect to a short length of standard garden hose on which you can fit the female hozelock connector. If you call Gardiners they'll be able to help you with this.

Back