Jump to content
Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Carts69

SEO for my website

Recommended Posts

Carts69

Can anyone recommend a company to do some seo for my website, I’ve been let down already with someone who didn’t supply the goods, I’m now looking for a professional to get my site on google and hopefully 1st page?

Share this post


Link to post
PureShine

Guy on here called K in Kent. Hes been mentioned quite a few times when it comes to SEO. Give him a shout

Share this post


Link to post
 
Carts69
1 minute ago, PureShine said:

Guy on here called K in Kent. Hes been mentioned quite a few times when it comes to SEO. Give him a shout

Yea was thinking of him but... last I heard he was out of action..what ever that means?

Share this post


Link to post
PureShine

Im not sure mate. Drop him a message. People on here have spoke highly of the work he does so worth a shot

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
3 minutes ago, PureShine said:

Im not sure mate. Drop him a message. People on here have spoke highly of the work he does so worth a shot

Will do, cheers 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Green Pro Clean Ltd

If you goto the bottom of my website homepage https://geeenproclean.co.uk you'll see our web developer guy there. Drop him a line. His names Yazz. Drop my name and he'll take good care of you. Looks after quite a dew window cleaners sites. 

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
On 02/10/2018 at 23:30, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

If you goto the bottom of my website homepage https://geeenproclean.co.uk you'll see our web developer guy there. Drop him a line. His names Yazz. Drop my name and he'll take good care of you. Looks after quite a dew window cleaners sites. 

I can vouch for this chap, I haven't used him but I know a fair bit about SEO and I can see what he's done for that website and it gave me a few ideas for my own! I liked the very clever use of areas covered.

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
On 02/10/2018 at 23:30, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

If you goto the bottom of my website homepage https://geeenproclean.co.uk you'll see our web developer guy there. Drop him a line. His names Yazz. Drop my name and he'll take good care of you. Looks after quite a dew window cleaners sites. 

Thanks green pro, I’m on the case 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.