HALTON

Squeegee live

HALTON

Not as yet as it only went live at 7pm tonight as they were actually live on the net telling you how to use it .think it will be on there YouTube channel and website tomorrow to rewatch

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Squeegee App

Thanks for the tag, we'll add some markers to create 'chapters' as it was nearly two hours long and upload it in the morning. I'll post a link on here once it's up! 🙂👍

Part Timer
2 minutes ago, Squeegee App said:

Thanks for the tag, we'll add some markers to create 'chapters' as it was nearly two hours long and upload it in the morning. I'll post a link on here once it's up! 🙂👍

Now that was quick :delusional:

Squeegee App

Thanks for the kind words! 😁 👍

PureShine

Iv been looking at switching from cleaner planner to squeegee app for a while. Have mirrored my actual round on cp and squeegee and to be honest I think squeegee have got it so bang on.

Iron Giant

Sounds very interesting be good to know how things go moving forward. 

Squeegee App

Sorry for the delay, because the file is large (and I've fiddled with an intro etc) it's taken a little while longer than expecting, it's just uploading to Youtube now so once it's live I'll post a link 🙂 

Squeegee App

And here it is, with chapter markers in the description so you can skip to the different features ( if you don't have an hour and 40 minutes to spare of course 🙂 )

Iron Giant

How easy is it to link a GoCardless account from one round tracking cloud provider to another and it does there have to be a few days gap between requests for payments to ensure a smooth transition.

County Durham Lad

Squeegee App
5 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

How easy is it to link a GoCardless account from one round tracking cloud provider to another and it does there have to be a few days gap between requests for payments to ensure a smooth transition.

County Durham Lad

Hi there, 

For existing customers on an existing GoCardless account, we have a matching process where the customers are automatically loaded from your GC account for matching against squeegee customers. In this case, there should be no delay as the customer already exists in GC 👍 there's a step by step guide on this on our help page https://squeeg.ee/help

Squeegee App
5 minutes ago, Redditch windy said:

is this one of trad mans enterprises /business link ups?

Hi there, 

Trad-man is a long standing squeegee user, a great ambassador for us and has since become a friend of the team! 🙂

Squeegee App
8 minutes ago, Redditch windy said:

is that a yes then emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I guess that it's a sort of yes... He runs a business that uses Squeegee and he has posted a video on his channel showing the early features not long after release! 🙂👍

Dave Bass

I was torn with which to go for, but signed up to CP a couple of months ago. I like the app for working on the go, but all admin needs to be done from PC/laptop as the web page doesn’t work well on iPhone.

Personally I’d prefer 2 apps, one for worksheets and another for management features.

One thing that has been handy for my business is the ability to add my other services (Carpets, ovens, roofs, gutters, patios etc) so I can track all income and have it on the planner.

Can I do this on squeegee? (I will watch vid with a beer once the kids are in bed tonight, rock & Roll Saturday night! [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Squeegee App
2 minutes ago, Dave Bass said:

I was torn with which to go for, but signed up to CP a couple of months ago. I like the app for working on the go, but all admin needs to be done from PC/laptop as the web page doesn’t work well on iPhone.

Personally I’d prefer 2 apps, one for worksheets and another for management features.

One thing that has been handy for my business is the ability to add my other services (Carpets, ovens, roofs, gutters, patios etc) so I can track all income and have it on the planner.

Can I do this on squeegee? (I will watch vid with a beer once the kids are in bed tonight, rock & Roll Saturday night! emoji23.png)

Hi Dave, 

Yes you can add any services and even price them individually if required. 

In Squeegee, all features are available on the Web and on  android and ios as they are the same app with the same code, so when changes additions and improvements, they are all updated. 

The reason for this is because of our plan to release enterprise soon which will allow admin to slim down what features workers can see so they can effectively just have the planner and go through their work without needing to access customer, payment and admin features. 

Enjoy your beer0and the rock and roll Saturday night, you'll see the boys on the stream were having one or two as well! (I was talking too much 😂

Cheers, 

Susie 

Dave B

I have been using it for a while now and what did it for me was the customer service 

I have never known a company so quick to respond to emails etc

I did have a couple of issues to which Susie replied straight away and helped me out

Loads of extra features added lately

Not used cp at all but personally I see no need to pay their extortionate charges when I can do all I need to do for a tenner a month

Squeegee App
3 minutes ago, Dave B said:

I have been using it for a while now and what did it for me was the customer service 

I have never known a company so quick to respond to emails etc

I did have a couple of issues to which Susie replied straight away and helped me out

Loads of extra features added lately

Not used cp at all but personally I see no need to pay their extortionate charges when I can do all I need to do for a tenner a month

Thank you for the kind words 🤗

Dave Bass

Thanks Susie, I’ll try and jot all my other questions down through the day and hopefully the video will cover most of them.

Enterprise sounds a bit like what was hoping to get, the current CP app is still ok for staff too as the info is limited but I really would benefit from an app to manage everything else

Squeegee App
6 minutes ago, Dave Bass said:

Thanks Susie, I’ll try and jot all my other questions down through the day and hopefully the video will cover most of them.

Enterprise sounds a bit like what was hoping to get, the current CP app is still ok for staff too as the info is limited but I really would benefit from an app to manage everything else

Great stuff, happy to answer any questions 🙂👍

TJTOPCAT

I switched over to squeegee a couple of months ago after having used cleaner planner for many years.

The whole switch over was seamless and without any hitches or mistakes.

I mirrored cleaner planner for an extra month to check all data was correct and as it should be.

This is an amazing app, not only is it extremely well priced, it is packed with a host of features that cleaner planner for example would charge extra, eg integration with payment providers and the ability to text customers.

After a couple of months, I can honestly say that this app is a godsend and time saver.

Text, email and invoices are just as real time click away.

If you ever need guidance the customer service is lightning fast and very straight forward and comprehensive.

The monthly updates and new features that are available are great.

It's a pleasure to see such a committed company and to use such a great product.

Keep up the great work. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]