Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee live

Thanks for the tag, we'll add some markers to create 'chapters' as it was nearly two hours long and upload it in the morning. I'll post a link on here once it's up! ??

Iv been looking at switching from cleaner planner to squeegee app for a while. Have mirrored my actual round on cp and squeegee and to be honest I think squeegee have got it so bang on.

Sorry for the delay, because the file is large (and I've fiddled with an intro etc) it's taken a little while longer than expecting, it's just uploading to Youtube now so once it's live I'll post a link ? 

How easy is it to link a GoCardless account from one round tracking cloud provider to another and it does there have to be a few days gap between requests for payments to ensure a smooth transition.

County Durham Lad

How easy is it to link a GoCardless account from one round tracking cloud provider to another and it does there have to be a few days gap between requests for payments to ensure a smooth transition.

County Durham Lad

Hi there, 

For existing customers on an existing GoCardless account, we have a matching process where the customers are automatically loaded from your GC account for matching against squeegee customers. In this case, there should be no delay as the customer already exists in GC ? there's a step by step guide on this on our help page https://squeeg.ee/help

is that a yes then
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I guess that it's a sort of yes... He runs a business that uses Squeegee and he has posted a video on his channel showing the early features not long after release! ??

I was torn with which to go for, but signed up to CP a couple of months ago. I like the app for working on the go, but all admin needs to be done from PC/laptop as the web page doesn’t work well on iPhone.

Personally I’d prefer 2 apps, one for worksheets and another for management features.

One thing that has been handy for my business is the ability to add my other services (Carpets, ovens, roofs, gutters, patios etc) so I can track all income and have it on the planner.

Can I do this on squeegee? (I will watch vid with a beer once the kids are in bed tonight, rock & Roll Saturday night! [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I was torn with which to go for, but signed up to CP a couple of months ago. I like the app for working on the go, but all admin needs to be done from PC/laptop as the web page doesn’t work well on iPhone.

Personally I’d prefer 2 apps, one for worksheets and another for management features.

One thing that has been handy for my business is the ability to add my other services (Carpets, ovens, roofs, gutters, patios etc) so I can track all income and have it on the planner.

Can I do this on squeegee? (I will watch vid with a beer once the kids are in bed tonight, rock & Roll Saturday night!
emoji23.png
)

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi Dave, 

Yes you can add any services and even price them individually if required. 

In Squeegee, all features are available on the Web and on  android and ios as they are the same app with the same code, so when changes additions and improvements, they are all updated. 

The reason for this is because of our plan to release enterprise soon which will allow admin to slim down what features workers can see so they can effectively just have the planner and go through their work without needing to access customer, payment and admin features. 

Enjoy your beer0and the rock and roll Saturday night, you'll see the boys on the stream were having one or two as well! (I was talking too much ?) 

Cheers, 

Susie 

I have been using it for a while now and what did it for me was the customer service 

I have never known a company so quick to respond to emails etc

I did have a couple of issues to which Susie replied straight away and helped me out

Loads of extra features added lately

Not used cp at all but personally I see no need to pay their extortionate charges when I can do all I need to do for a tenner a month

Back