Incheck

Christmas cards, how many of you do/dont do them

Incheck

Does anyone do the whole christmas card thing for their customers? I’ve done it the last few years running but i’ve got to say it’s pretty time consuming writing out 300 odd. Just wondering how many others bother?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Part Timer

@Iron Giantcan you not stop this. Apparently you couldn't stop the other Xmas thread 😝

steve garwood

I personally think sending Xmas cards to customers looks a bit ‘groverly’ 

Incheck
I personally think sending Xmas cards to customers looks a bit ‘groverly’ 

Cool i can jack it in then! Doesn’t look like anyone else bothers so no point being stuck in noahs ark on me tod now is there. One less thing to do

steve garwood

The one thing I have always done, and this is if they are long standing customers that I’m really friendly with, is send a bereavement card if one of them snuffs it 👍

Dave Shaw

Never done xmas cards but my old boss used to get few expensive bottles of whiskey for some of his commercial clients. Also a lad I know used to make his lads wear Santa hats coming up to xmas, I think he was trying to drum up the tips. Glad I never worked for him.

CHWS

It’s the sort of thing once you start you would have to do it every year. My accountant sends one every year and it seems like a nice touch 

RWCleaning

Who here is doing a company Christmas party? 

Im a one man band so should be pretty easy to arrange....

At least it won’t end up like most office Christmas doos (e.g: 1 girl always ends up crying, 1 person photocopies thier backside, 2 people massively fall out & 2 people get off with each other)

Part Timer

After 16 pints I can do all of the above 😜

steve garwood
2 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

At least it won’t end up like most office Christmas doos (e.g: 1 girl always ends up crying, 1 person photocopies thier backside, 2 people massively fall out & 2 people get off with each other)

Got two decent pubs close to me so no need for Xmas do’s. I will enjoy myself in those as I do all year round 🍺🍺👌

P4dstar
2 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

I've got split personality, reckon my xmas party could go like that 😂