Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas cards, how many of you do/dont do them

Never done xmas cards but my old boss used to get few expensive bottles of whiskey for some of his commercial clients. Also a lad I know used to make his lads wear Santa hats coming up to xmas, I think he was trying to drum up the tips. Glad I never worked for him.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It’s the sort of thing once you start you would have to do it every year. My accountant sends one every year and it seems like a nice touch 

Who here is doing a company Christmas party? 

Im a one man band so should be pretty easy to arrange....

At least it won’t end up like most office Christmas doos (e.g: 1 girl always ends up crying, 1 person photocopies thier backside, 2 people massively fall out & 2 people get off with each other)

At least it won’t end up like most office Christmas doos (e.g: 1 girl always ends up crying, 1 person photocopies thier backside, 2 people massively fall out & 2 people get off with each other)
Got two decent pubs close to me so no need for Xmas do’s. I will enjoy myself in those as I do all year round ???

I've got split personality, reckon my xmas party could go like that ?

Back